Oldham want Seko Fofana

My step dad (watches quite a bit of city EDS) says he's an Imposing midfielder but has plenty of skill and scores goals. Won their u21 player of the year last season and likened to Yaya Toure.

He reckons city would want him playing every week if they were to loan him out.

Rotherham might be wanting Tidser back due to lack of game time

He won't get much there I don't think either but it wouldn't surprise me if they want to send him somewhere else where he will. I didn't see him in the JPT but heard he was fantastic and if we weren't on such a good run he probably would have been given more of a chance, but if it isn't broke - don't fix it.

Did I see him sat in the directors area tonight or am I just being completely racist?

It will be the same guy I saw at the ground yesterday googled his name and swore it was him, tall slim build ? All I can think is if someones on the way out January as Tidser looks more than capable if we lost Kelly or Jones not to mention Dieng.

Just where would he play? we already have a strong midfield where even the impressive Tidser cant start a game.

Tidster has had one impressive outing. Let's see if he can have a few more before people decide he is the next great thing.

Kelly was judged after a couple of friendly performances and has only just managed to turn those views around which may I add is ridiculous but that's Oldham fans.

How many players have come through this club and had one 'impressive' performance before turning out to be the drizzling :censored:s!?

Edited by palmer1

Tidster has had one impressive outing. Let's see if he can have a few more before people decide he is the next great thing.

Kelly was judged after a couple of friendly performances and has only just managed to turn those views around which may I add is ridiculous but that's Oldham fans.

How many players have come through this club and had one 'impressive' performance before turning out to be the drizzling :censored:s!?

Tidser is a good player, seen enough in one and a bit outings to know that. I'll stand by that judgement.

Kelly wasn't fully fit early season, so have to take that in account.