Oldham want Seko Fofana

I did. The majority on here didnt and I don't remember you saying many positive things about him? Could be wrong?

Most had seen enough of Kelly after one and half games....

To be fair did he hit a blue shirt in the first couple of months ? He was dreadful Im happy to be proved wrong but he has only really come good getting on for 20 games into the season !

the first time i questioned kelly was infact after seein him play 5 games, and mis placing quite a lot of passes and looking lazy (which eventually we've worked out was fitness)

only questioned, never written off.. and in all fairness he was dross those first 5 games!

Kelly has been solid for weeks and although only lacking fitness how is it I could see a talented player that broke up play, did the dirty work and kept midffield ticking over early doors, i never once thought he was lazy (which seems to be the description of every player out of form on here) and you saw a a lazy player who couldn't pass?

I bet you wanted Wilson dropped for Brown after 2 games as well?

Many Oldham fans are too quick to judge and even then its not them its because the player was :censored: and has only just sorted it. Yeah right...

Kelly has been solid for weeks and although only lacking fitness how is it I could see a talented player that broke up play, did the dirty work and kept midffield ticking over early doors, i never once thought he was lazy (which seems to be the description of every player out of form on here) and you saw a a lazy player who couldn't pass?

I bet you wanted Wilson dropped for Brown after 2 games as well?

Many Oldham fans are too quick to judge and even then its not them its because the player was :censored: and has only just sorted it. Yeah right...

Solid points, but then the Brown vendetta always is close to hand. Wilson is far superior to brown, does this make Brown a bad player? Conor improved massively towards the end of last season, time to move on.

Solid points, but then the Brown vendetta always is close to hand. Wilson is far superior to brown, does this make Brown a bad player? Conor improved massively towards the end of last season, time to move on.

Isnt Connor our reserve left back too? I miss his antics, seems a lovely crazy lad to have in the club, goalscorer too(?)

It is time to move on but who'd have him? Wocka! Wocka!

No vendetta, its not about Brown I was just using him and Wilson as an example of the way some judge after 1 or 2 games rather than 10 or 15.

It is time to move on but who'd have him? Wocka! Wocka!

No vendetta, its not about Brown I was just using him and Wilson as an example of the way some judge after 1 or 2 games rather than 10 or 15.

Just got to grips with ROFL, PMSL, and LOL. And then Wocka, WTF?

TBF, I think many on here - me included - questioned Kelly's start - and it was more than just 2 pre-seaon games too; it was a good few into the league campaign as well.

BUT - and i'm in this group - plenty saw that it was most likely down to match sharpness and match fitness, after his long injury lay-off. Or we hoped it was. Because, well - he was actually toss wank early season.

It turns out - thankfully - that it was match fitness & sharpness. Now he's regained that, he's a very solid, dependable, and talented League One central midfielder.

People who questioned his start here - when it was a bag of arse - shouldnt now be being put down IMO. Its what a message board is all about, and plenty, like me, are now saying we're glad Kelly is in our side and glad he's doing well.

I dont see the angle here?

TBF, I think many on here - me included - questioned Kelly's start - and it was more than just 2 pre-seaon games too; it was a good few into the league campaign as well.

BUT - and i'm in this group - plenty saw that it was most likely down to match sharpness and match fitness, after his long injury lay-off. Or we hoped it was. Because, well - he was actually toss wank early season.

It turns out - thankfully - that it was match fitness & sharpness. Now he's regained that, he's a very solid, dependable, and talented League One central midfielder.

People who questioned his start here - when it was a bag of arse - shouldnt now be being put down IMO. Its what a message board is all about, and plenty, like me, are now saying we're glad Kelly is in our side and glad he's doing well.

I dont see the angle here?

That's a fair summing up.

But his start wasn't as 'bag of arse' he was solid all along. He wasn't a world beater by any strertch but he did nothing wrong and hasn't done anything wrong all season. Jones and Winchester started better so comparisons were made. Up until 2 games ago some called for him to be dropped and for Winchester to come central. He has played a pivitol part in our unbeaten run as well and protected that back 4 superbly well making the job of Elokobi and Jones a lot easier which again went unoticed.

No angle, just me put my opinion across on a message board. That's what its for right?

But his start wasn't as 'bag of arse' he was solid all along. He wasn't a world beater by any strertch but he did nothing wrong and hasn't done anything wrong all season. Jones and Winchester started better so comparisons were made. Up until 2 games ago some called for him to be dropped and for Winchester to come central. He has played a pivitol part in our unbeaten run as well and protected that back 4 superbly well making the job of Elokobi and Jones a lot easier which again went unoticed.

No angle, just me put my opinion across on a message board. That's what its for right?

Think we heard you the first time, as for solid early on your wrong he gave up possession cheaply and has only recently imposed himself on games I personally put it down to confidence he isnt the most vocal and probably found the move and responsibility a big ask, Im happy to be proved wrong but in six pre season friendlies and at least the first month of the season I was a little worried.

Really a 42 page thread on grown men singing songs patting yourselves on the back after every game and you heard me the first time after 5 or so posts about actual football.Most of which were replys to other posts

and I'm not wrong, its my opinion. I posted that the pairing of Jones and Kelly would be better all round than Wes and Smith, it seems to be coming true doesn't it?

• 1 month later...