Bradford game

7180 last season with 2742 from Bradford, so around 4400 home fans, the game was on a Sunday so not sure if that helped the home crowd, it would be nice to have a full Chaddy next Saturday and get it rockin a win Tuesday and we could touch the 5000 mark for home fans, I hope so.

I think it may have done, as we moved the game to accommodate a Rugby League game.

I'll actually be disappointed if we lose to these on Sunday. They aren't anywhere near as good as last season and concede goals for fun. Looks like they'll go with Stead & Hanson up top.

Hanson is a beast in the air so thinking Wilson might be the one to mark him. I wouldn't do it but part of me wonders if he'll put Kusunga in the middle to deal with the aerial threat given Dieng isn't that good in the air.

Although could Elokobi be back for this?

I'll actually be disappointed if we lose to these on Sunday. They aren't anywhere near as good as last season and concede goals for fun. Looks like they'll go with Stead & Hanson up top.

Hanson is a beast in the air so thinking Wilson might be the one to mark him. I wouldn't do it but part of me wonders if he'll put Kusunga in the middle to deal with the aerial threat given Dieng isn't that good in the air.

Although could Elokobi be back for this?

You'll be more disappointed when you turn up a day late! :wink:

I think someone on that forum needs to stop sniffing glue..

When the last time they brought 3k here? That year we played them as our last home game?

JPT game (a few years ago) they brought 3000. Think they brought close last year too. The big end of the RRE holds 3000 and it is more or less full if you see the vids of JCHs goal

Edited by pukka

JPT game (a few years ago) they brought 3000. Think they brought close last year too. The big end of the RRE holds 3000 and it is more or less full if you see the vids of JCHs goal

It was full last year they had to open the small section and they where also stood in the aisles there was definately more than the 2,800 figure given out.

Big section holds 2700+ it was full last year and they did have to open the small section for them, but that was to ensure the disabled fans at the back could see due to the people standing up, so they essentially cordoned off the last few rows.

Think they'll bring a bit less this year, not doing as well, they don't have as good (if you can call them that) a team as last year either. A point away at bristol midweek though may warrant a few more to come.

I said around 2k - but this was when it was all ticket.

Can't see them pushing 3k this time round but they do travel really well to local games so who knows - any idea how many they have sold so far?

Big section holds 2700+ it was full last year and they did have to open the small section for them, but that was to ensure the disabled fans at the back could see due to the people standing up, so they essentially cordoned off the last few rows.

Pretty sure the big bit holds 3000, the small bit 1600.

When there is covering over seats it drops to 2700