Rochdale

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be better for the home game a few weeks later we would be guaranteed to get it in the ground and it would give us plenty of time to fund/organise, we had looked at card for every seat in the lower tier of the chaddy with some kind of message if it would fit that would look good.

I think the odds of us playing Rochdale that day are currently less than 50/50.

By the sounds of it Dale really don't give a :censored: about us, which would make that banner really embarrassing.

Edit: Just seen the tifo idea too. For Rochdale. Please, please, please don't.

They definitely don't like us. Regardless, it's a derby.

To the chap representing the Athleticos - it will be much, much more effective at their place as there will be lots more Dale fans their to piss off! It shouldn't be too hard to get in wrapped around your body, underneath a coat.

No point doing it at BP as it would be in the Chaddy and would be too far away to read.

Someone get a fund going for it and I'll contribute. You've got nearly a month to sort it Athleticos! Do us proud.

Preston have 3200 tickets for dale saturday apparently!

We have 3000 but can request the other 240 the stand holds 3600 but they are not allowed to sell 3600 as its unreserved seating, for this reason 10% have to held back which leaves our allocation if needed as 3240. Bradford/Preston will have the same allocation.

To the chap representing the Athleticos - it will be much, much more effective at their place as there will be lots more Dale fans their to piss off! It shouldn't be too hard to get in wrapped around your body, underneath a coat.

No point doing it at BP as it would be in the Chaddy and would be too far away to read.

Someone get a fund going for it and I'll contribute. You've got nearly a month to sort it Athleticos! Do us proud.

If they're going to do it, it may as well be something that can be used at most games. Something simple like 'Lee Johnson's Blue and White Army' that could be used for games apart from Dale.

What this guy said

It's doesn't even have to cost much? Beds sheets and paint like the old athleticos banner was made from, get a bucket going at home games it will be funded in no time

Haha, I'd love that. A really massive banner that says something really simple like "WE'LL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN YOU"

"Always in our shadow" please unveil this. I am willing to chip in for it.

And if they happen to beat us and go above us in the league? 2 points difference at the moment and we travel to the unbeaten league leaders on Saturday.You carry on you might not look like complete mugs....