• Jones
    • Dayton
    • Forte
    • Philliskirk
    • Ibehre
    • Poleon
    • Tidser
    • Winchester

Forte scored twice. But Kelly for me. Mills is consistently good recently, picking up his form!

How good is it being able to choose 4 or 5 players and having plenty of reasons as to why? Last year I think we had the pick of the same two players every week.

Edited by kieranmcandrew

Forte scored twice. But Kelly for me. Mills is consistently good recently, picking up his form!

How good is it being able to choose 4 or 5 players and having plenty of reasons as to why? Last year I think we had the pick of the same two players every week.

Liam Kelly. Not even a contest. His ability to break down play is something Ive never seen at Latics before. We will very rarely be hit on the counter attack with him in there. His performance as one man running the whole area infront of the back four, allows the 3 in front of him to be busy going forward & have a licence to roam around, & have time to get back in when we do lose the ball. Excellent player, & I can only assume my instant dislike of him was down to him being unfit at the start of the season. Completely changed my mind on him & he is as key to us sustaining this promotion challenge as Forte is for bagging our goals.

Edit: awful use of there & their.

Edited by youngen

Between Philliskirk, Kelly & Dieng for me.

Went with Philliskirk in the end.

It's nice to have to think about these again, there's been 4 or 5 serious options per game recently...

That's true, often in the past when there have been several realistic contenders it was more a case of who was the least worst.