Elokobi setback

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kasunga, Brian Wilson has to come back in at RB.

Kusunga is liable for a massive balls up though, but also a goal at the other end! Dieng looks steady enough, plays football, but doesnt inspire me against long balls. Kusunga to CB tomorrow I think.

Kusunga every time. Dieng worries me every time the ball goes near him

Are you having a laugh? He's not that bad, he's a good passer of the ball when he settles into the game, the game against Coventry he was excellent, he also provided a clearance off the line and a few vital blocks away at Chesterfield second half

Kusunga is liable for a massive balls up though, but also a goal at the other end! Dieng looks steady enough, plays football, but doesnt inspire me against long balls. Kusunga to CB tomorrow I think.

Kusunga looked Yaya Toure ish towards the end of the game against Coventry moving forward from right back.

Am I right that he crossed for Ibhere's goal?

Quite imptressed with the big man on Tuesday! - Could he play a central midfield role against more physical teams?

Kusunga looked Yaya Toure ish towards the end of the game against Coventry moving forward from right back.

Am I right that he crossed for Ibhere's goal?

Quite imptressed with the big man on Tuesday! - Could he play a central midfield role against more physical teams?

Yes he had a great game the other night and I'd keep with the same team if i'm being honest, no need to rush injured players back. It was a great cross for Ibehre's goal and yes he could play centre midfield except our midfield are winning many battles this season so not needed as of yet, with us playing like a diamond formation, kelly, jones, winchester, tidser, dayton and philiskirk are more than enough for options but yes I do believe he could do a job in defensive midfield

To leave a fit Brian Wilson on the bench would be a travesty he is 7.5/10 every game best right back we have had for some time.

The argument is though how can you drop anybody when we beat Coventry 4-1, tough one but a very good problem to have. I personally wouldn't change a winning side but I would be happy to see Brian Wilson slot back in and either Kusunga or dieng at centre back, we have a good squad!! Not just a good first 11

The argument is though how can you drop anybody when we beat Coventry 4-1, tough one but a very good problem to have. I personally wouldn't change a winning side but I would be happy to see Brian Wilson slot back in and either Kusunga or dieng at centre back, we have a good squad!! Not just a good first 11

Rest Kusunga & Wilson, bring Connor Brown in, we've got Bristol next week. Bradford is an easy win! (Premier League thoughts)

Rest Kusunga & Wilson, bring Connor Brown in, we've got Bristol next week. Bradford is an easy win! (Premier League thoughts)

I never said that at all, when players are playing with knocks this can lead to a longer term injury, something we need to try and avoid, the team the other night did a very good job against an average Coventry side. We have ability throughout the squad, I would stick to a team that won 4-1 in midweek (unless any injuries have occurred)

Bradford I have said on the other thread will pose a threat due to their style of play, it will be a very hard game but I am more than confident whatever team we play, whether wilson comes back in or not that we can get three points

Weren't we panicking that J Wilson's contract is up at the end of the season?

Chron says that another year is automatically triggered after he plays a certain number of games which it seems fair to assume he can't be far off achieving.

Edited by stevesidg

Weren't we panicking that J Wilson's contract is up at the end of the season?

Chron says that another year is automatically triggered after he plays a certain number of games which it seems fair to assume he can't be far off achieving.

That's great news

He's a stand out defender is this league.

He's so composed and has combined and played well with all the different defensive partners he's played with this season .

At the beginning of the season I really thought we'd miss Lockwood but for the moment at least , we're doing fine.

Wilson reminds me with his composure a little of Paul Futcher and one size

Edited by stevesidg