Elokobi setback

Could it be the curse of Playershare?

I fess up its was me...on the day of the match he was injured I was putting posters up with c.hill and wardle latic and i said...hope he doesn't get injured..I hold my hands up and I'm prepared for the wrath of the fans ....twas me

Edited by underdog

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but thats rubbish....

I know there is a George Elokobi love in but latics as a club cannot afford to pay people to support the team no matter where the money comes from.

He needs to get fit asap like anybody else, hopefully its a matter of weeks.

That's a bit harsh.....there's a reason why the love is in for Big G and this his Positiveness that's been reported and of course the way I feel, he acknowledges every fan in every stand, he also plays a mean through ball too.

Yes he needs to get fit, but surely you can see that this is the best marketing tool Playershare have and when he's immense you can say I pay for that. We don't have access to marketing tools George is the advert for playershare. I feel off the pitch he could be a massive ambassador too

Don't think we had this love in much for a player last season...well an early Jose Baxter maybe.

Am missing that 6 pack immensely now..boo hoo

I'm not critising playershare at all, its fantastic and can work for the club very well. It wasn't a critism of George either although I don't remember him ever acknowledging me;) ....

My point is a club of our size cannot have players on the injury list and be OK with it because said player has a positive attitude. It doesn't matter where the money comes from and who the player is.

If Rob Purdue had been signed through player share would you feel the same? Reports said he was a class act behind the scenes who worked hard in rehab with a positive attitude.

Having said that he's out for 3 weeks so its good news thankfully.