Ibehre

We've been crying out for a striker like him for ages. Big, strong, a nuisance to their back four all afternoon and great link up play with Forte. I must admit, when I've been thinking who we could sign to do this role the name Jabo Ibhere never entered my mind. Well done to Johnson for biding his time to make the right choice.

We needed a different type of striker bringing in, to supplement what we had.

For me - ideally - that person needed experience and to have scored plenty at this level.

Jabo Ibhere was not even remotely on my radar for potential signings.

But - 3 assists in 2 games, and a goal too, coupled with excellent (for this level) hold up play and link play, and he's been very impressive so far.

Thought Poleon had a blinder against Barnsley in the JPT. Real pace and willingness to run at the defence, but feel that LJ's game plan was to use him that way as he was in the starting line up.

Not sure that as a substitute we are doing the same, instead being put in as fresh legs and keep the same style of play.

Absolutely fine with the approach, but I agree and think there is a good player there and one that will come good with more game time.

Can see the Athletico's adopting a Beatles Hey Jude chant.....Naaaa, naaaaa, naaaa, naa, naa, naa, naaaa, naa, naa, naa, naaaa Poleon (or maybe not)