Liam Kelly - A public apology.

Wilson, Elokobi, Kusunga, Lockwood, Maddog, BP1960, BB80, Ackey, Garnett, Hotte, Stevie J, Frankly Mr Shankly, Ibhere, Philliskirk, Me, Chris A, Todd, Warhurst, Rudemedic, The guy on row A of the main stand, Tommy Wright, Lee Johnson, Bouzanis, Jorvik Latic, Footy 68 and Omar Don't Scare...

Huh, thanks for leaving me out. I'm a far worse CB than any of that lot!

After the Orient game, I had Kelly down as our worst ever captain and said that he should never pull on the Blue. How wrong was I? He was class today, mopping up in front of the back four and first to every loose ball. He made us tick today. Roll on Bristol...

Surprised it took you to today to realise he wasn't that crap. Sure he will appreciate your apology though

No we play a midfield diamond ala like Liverpool and he sits at the base playing in the Steven Gerrard role. With Winchester and jones either side with philiskirk at the head of the diamond.

The way he plays means occasionally he drops in between the centre backs to cover if they step out so we never get exposed through the centre.

Every time teams get the ball clear he is there to pick it up and we start another attack. Which means we are good at pinning teams down.

This is absolutely spot on, and they are all playing at the top of their game, bringing Forte and Jabo into play we are a real force at the moment. Got to mention Mills and Kusunga, completely different players but really work well with Winchester and Jones going forward, and have their own qualities at the back. We are currently such a well balanced side!!

Wilson, Elokobi, Kusunga, Lockwood, Maddog, BP1960, BB80, Ackey, Garnett, Hotte, Stevie J, Frankly Mr Shankly, Ibhere, Philliskirk, Me, Chris A, Todd, Warhurst, Rudemedic, The guy on row A of the main stand, Tommy Wright, Lee Johnson, Bouzanis, Jorvik Latic, Footy 68 and Omar Don't Scare...

Is that in order? :grin:

I like the idea of a fat, ageing 5'1" female being our 5th choice centre half :)

after singing your nothing special we lose every week to orient

we're :censored: an we're beating you at donny

an you don't know what your doing at Preston

I apologise for that aswell

Well. Can I be the first to congratulate you for your song choices? Inspirational.

I made the top ten! What a day!

Gutted I didn't make it Paddy