Bristol city away

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope we do take quite a few to this - it being all ticket doesn't help. I'm out on friday so was probably going to see how hungover I was on sat and just decide but need to get tickets before hand. Just going to have to get tickets anyway and see how it goes :D

We had sold less than 100 on thursday I know that...

Hope we do take quite a few to this - it being all ticket doesn't help. I'm out on friday so was probably going to see how hungover I was on sat and just decide but need to get tickets before hand. Just going to have to get tickets anyway and see how it goes :D

We had sold less than 100 on thursday I know that...

We have sold at least 1 today cos I bought one!

Last season Latics went to Bristol on the equivalent Saturday, having suffered six successive away League defeats, and came from behind to get a 1-1 draw. It was the first away point since winning at Stevenage 4-3 on the opening day of the season. Latics have only won there 3 times in 24 attempts. This time confidence will be sky high and three points is a realistic target.

Got to be there for when it happens.

Last season Latics went to Bristol on the equivalent Saturday, having suffered six successive away League defeats, and came from behind to get a 1-1 draw. It was the first away point since winning at Stevenage 4-3 on the opening day of the season. Latics have only won there 3 times in 24 attempts. This time confidence will be sky high and three points is a realistic target.

Got to be there for when it happens.

That Bristol City were bottom of the league, having not won at home. This Bristol City are comfortably top of the league and unbeaten. 12 months is a long time in football.

No reason for us not to believe we can't get a good result, though. After all that Bradford side got a draw there.

That Bristol City were bottom of the league, having not won at home. This Bristol City are comfortably top of the league and unbeaten. 12 months is a long time in football.

No reason for us not to believe we can't get a good result, though. After all that Bradford side got a draw there.

We've generally done well there over the years