Bristol city away

Not meaning to patronise. Just that if I was in the position where I was watching every penny at the end of the month I couldn't justify paying £100 plus on following latics. Id have to cut out the long distance trips to make sure I had a bit of cash to see me through the last few days but maybe im not as loyal and dedicated as others.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cotterill is getting very tetchy in his pre match interview on their web site. The interviewer says that City fans will be very interested to hear how LJ is getting on. Cotterill says"Why would they want to do that". The interviewer then says "because he spent 5 1/2 years here". Cotterill says "I know". He obvously thinks LJ is a threat to his job. Later on after many questions about Oldham, he says "Why are we talking so much about Oldham". The interviewer then changes to talking about them.

Cotterill is getting very tetchy in his pre match interview on their web site. The interviewer says that City fans will be very interested to hear how LJ is getting on. Cotterill says"Why would they want to do that". The interviewer then says "because he spent 5 1/2 years here". Cotterill says "I know". He obvously thinks LJ is a threat to his job. Later on after many questions about Oldham, he says "Why are we talking so much about Oldham". The interviewer then changes to talking about them.

brilliant, got a link?

Nice to know he's worried about us then.

brilliant, got a link?

I just viewed it on their 'Player'.

He said "we've spent a lot of time talking about Oldham - which is absolutely fine - but really it's about what we do".

To be fair, the interviewer must have asked around 6 Oldham-based questions in a row!

I just viewed it on their 'Player'.

He said "we've spent a lot of time talking about Oldham - which is absolutely fine - but really it's about what we do".

To be fair, the interviewer must have asked around 6 Oldham-based questions in a row!

cheers

BBC local news down here in Bristol (just got back to the hotel) has had a three minute or so feature about LJ and Oldham - some chat in the studio between the hosts, then an interview at the ground and a behind the scenes tour. All very positive. Should be on iPlayer later I'd imagine.

Im about to set off, parking at bedminster cricket club, hoping to catch the newcastle v liverpool game, anyone any ideas of anywere close to this that may show it? It seems a lot of the boozers are for home fans only!