Crawley at Home (15th November)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arnt the other teams kicking off at 3pm? Why only us with early kick off?

I imagine the club are thinking the England game may have an adverse effect on the crowd. Personally, I'd rather dig my own eyeballs out with a spoon and then eat them than watch an England match these days but that's just me

as a postman from Oldham I, along with around 10 others who support latics don't finish till 1.30 so gonna miss first half.

So we have to miss half the game for a nothing England game. great.

i can't believe no one at the club didn't take in to consideration the posties of oldham ... absolutely farce..

Feel sorry for the poor crawley fans. They'll have to set off mega early!

Exactly. Not sure how many would be making the journey by train but I would guess it's possible some have already booked train tickets. Anyone who really wanted to get to the pub in time for England's KO would be able to without the game being moved. Bit daft, that.

Exactly. Not sure how many would be making the journey by train but I would guess it's possible some have already booked train tickets. Anyone who really wanted to get to the pub in time for England's KO would be able to without the game being moved. Bit daft, that.

It's been 1pm ko since the start of the season so train tickets wnt be a problem. The thinking re away fans is probably if they're daft enough to travel up here they'll do it whatever time

It's been 1pm ko since the start of the season so train tickets wnt be a problem. The thinking re away fans is probably if they're daft enough to travel up here they'll do it whatever time

Ah right. I hadn't noticed.