Crawley at Home (15th November)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Barry,

I have to go into work on Saturday morning and I don't know when I'll be finished. Can you pop over to the Sheepfoot Lane block of the hospital at about 12 and tell my boss how disappointed LJ and Simon Corney will be if they don't let me go? Ta.

I looked a few days ago on bet365 and we were evens. Now we're 3/4

Most firms will have shortened up today after Crawley lose against 10 man Gillingham despite leading 1-0 last night, we will have a field day Saturday and Id be shocked if we go off at even money, fully expect us to put 2 or more past a very poor Crawley team, expect Jones to be even more impressive if thats possible against his old employers, he and Johnson will be running the show on Saturday for sure.

Hi Barry,

I have to go into work on Saturday morning and I don't know when I'll be finished. Can you pop over to the Sheepfoot Lane block of the hospital at about 12 and tell my boss how disappointed LJ and Simon Corney will be if they don't let me go? Ta.

Neither can go anywhere near the bottom block Rosa :crackpot::blueball:

The premier league is dire, some good players doing things worth watching in teams that play as individuals. Only Chelsea are worth watching at the minute, United maybe for comedy value, City are like watching some prick in stupid shoes waking across ice, you know they are going to slip it is just a matter of when. Arsenal are Arsenal and Liverpool are worse than City. Southampton and West Ham are functional but after that everyone else are awful, the games are just two teams losing possession by players trying things they don't have the ability to do. Ohh look, a 40 yard diagonal ball goes out for a throw in, again.

That is the biggest load of verbal diarrhoea I've read in a long long time!!

Have you not read any of my other posts?

The premier league is dire, some good players doing things worth watching in teams that play as individuals. Only Chelsea are worth watching at the minute, United maybe for comedy value, City are like watching some prick in stupid shoes waking across ice, you know they are going to slip it is just a matter of when. Arsenal are Arsenal and Liverpool are worse than City. Southampton and West Ham are functional but after that everyone else are awful, the games are just two teams losing possession by players trying things they don't have the ability to do. Ohh look, a 40 yard diagonal ball goes out for a throw in, again.

That is the biggest load of verbal diarrhoea I've read in a long long time!!

I was at Burnley v Hull on Saturday and it was honestly far less entertaining than the last football match I attended - Oldham v Bradford.

Hull were big, athletic & tidy, Burnley were small in comparison and industrious but there was practically zero skill on show from either side. Just organisation.

The pace wasn't particularly different to what we watch either.

Rubbish.

I sat down to watch City v United the other week and that was crap aswell.

Most overhyped load of nonsense in the world. I'm glad I cancelled Sky Sports a while back.

Edited by HarryBosch

I've watched one PL match all season and that was only because my mate wanted to go to the pub for Sunday lunch.

I'll watch MOTD sometimes if there's been a result that day that's caught my eye but generally just not interested in the top flight, never mind any of the silly hype.

I was at Burnley v Hull on Saturday and it was honestly far less entertaining than the last football match I attended - Oldham v Bradford.

Hull were big, athletic & tidy, Burnley were small in comparison and industrious but there was practically zero skill on show from either side. Just organisation.

The pace wasn't particularly different to what we watch either.

Rubbish.

I sat down to watch City v United the other week and that was crap aswell.

Most overhyped load of nonsense in the world. I'm glad I cancelled Sky Sports a while back.

TBF Harry, you most probably didn't care who won, but I agree that the Premier league basically is overhyped.

Similar to the Coventry game, Saturday's game is mainly a test of the team's professionalism. Crawley fans seem to have lost faith in Gregory and if the 6 mentioned are out then they will be clearly weakened.

For many Latics teams in recent years this would be a guaranteed 1-0 defeat. Here's hoping that the current crop are different.

We will go 4th in the table if we beat Crawley....only for a couple of hours mind.

However, MK game is off, Swindon host Bristol C and apart from Preston who are home to Bradford....all the other challenging teams are playing away from home.

We could still be top six come 5 O'clock.

The shake up at Crawley begins...http://www.crawleytownfc.com/news/article/13.11-players-transfer-listed-2081358.aspx

The team on Saturday may have some fight in them ...but if we can get early goal(s) then low confidence levels will probably kick in even more

Edit: Shame flying pig Jensen wont be in goal for them

Edited by LaticsPete

I've been saying for a while, even with the extra confidence from results, "this is the sort of side who'll come and get a spawny result" etc

We've then beaten them.

I fully expect us to :censored: Crawley, play them off the park and score several goals - i've not got that feeling of a looming 0-1 away victory for Saturday. So....to that end, that's a nailed on spawny 0-1 away win then!

Edited by slystallone