FA Cup 1st Round: Vs Leyton Orient (Home)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orient will have Andrea Dossena available for this weekend's clash; the ex-Liverpool, Napoli and Italy international will face the toughest challenge of his career head-to-head against Carl Winchester...

He must be on £10k+ a week, alongside Jay Simpson, Joby McAnuff and Darius Henderson, I have no idea how Orient are able to get away with that sort of spending while getting under 5000 home attendances. We got an embargo for spending under £100,000 on Rhys Turner!

Orient will have Andrea Dossena available for this weekend's clash; the ex-Liverpool, Napoli and Italy international will face the toughest challenge of his career head-to-head against Carl Winchester...

He must be on £10k+ a week, alongside Jay Simpson, Joby McAnuff and Darius Henderson, I have no idea how Orient are able to get away with that sort of spending while getting under 5000 home attendances. We got an embargo for spending under £100,000 on Rhys Turner!

They'll be in big trouble if they don't go up this season or next. He'll soon get bored their owner, and when he does they're :censored:ed, the amount they are paying is just unsustainable in this league!

In the Chron, Rachubka says the pink ball to be used in the F.A. Cup is lighter than the yellow one. To get used to it, Latics have been training with the pink ball all week.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/88819/pitches-the-future-is-plastic

Ah but it's not pink, it's mango... If I bought a mango and it was that colour when I got it home it would be going back