tickets needed

from a bristol city fan too me

Away fan tickets are now sold out. You can try and get s ticket in the home end but I would be very careful. Most of our games are all-ticket because of the reduced capacity.

Basically Oldham ticket office tell us how many they think you'll bring to us then that's what we give you. If you asked for the full allocation of 1100 then Oldham would have had to pay for any unused seats to cover the cost of extra stewarding and loss of home ticket sales.

Hope that helps

I don't understand how a team over 12,500 in there last home game v Bradford midweek (not even there biggest attendance of the season) can give away just 500 tickets that's surely below the percentage you have to set aside for away fans at less than 4%!

BRISTOL CITY: Hi <insert Barry or Jenny's name here>, how many tickets do you want?

LATICS: Oh, I can't see us bringing more than 500. That should cover it.

BRISTOL CITY: No problem, we'll courier them up. If you need any more let us know by 23rd October and we can sort you out. If we don't hear from you then we'll try and shift them to our own fans.

I don't think it's any more complex than this.

BRISTOL CITY: Hi <insert Barry or Jenny's name here>, how many tickets do you want?

LATICS: Oh, I can't see us bringing more than 500. That should cover it.

BRISTOL CITY: No problem, we'll courier them up. If you need any more let us know by 23rd October and we can sort you out. If we don't hear from you then we'll try and shift them to our own fans.

I don't think it's any more complex than this.

It's not sinking in for many...