tickets needed

BRISTOL CITY: Hi <insert Barry or Jenny's name here>, how many tickets do you want?

LATICS: Oh, I can't see us bringing more than 500. That should cover it.

BRISTOL CITY: No problem, we'll courier them up. If you need any more let us know by 23rd October and we can sort you out. If we don't hear from you then we'll try and shift them to our own fans.

I don't think it's any more complex than this.

Due to the way Brissle are limited for space they're offering a lot less tickets. In turn they're asking teams to guarantee ticket usage (claims that it's Latics buying all 500 and then selling them on are out there, I would expect its somewhere in between). Brissle will have had to arrange stewarding and policing a month or more in advance - you can't just call up your local station and ask for 50 rozzers on horses!

So, all told, we got 500 ticket - we had them on sale for weeks (I appreciate people have to await for their pay to come in) and they sold out 4 days before the game... I wouldn't say anyone is really at fault here (and we all know I :censored:ing love blaming Barry for :censored:!)

Due to the way Brissle are limited for space they're offering a lot less tickets. In turn they're asking teams to guarantee ticket usage (claims that it's Latics buying all 500 and then selling them on are out there, I would expect its somewhere in between). Brissle will have had to arrange stewarding and policing a month or more in advance - you can't just call up your local station and ask for 50 rozzers on horses!

So, all told, we got 500 ticket - we had them on sale for weeks (I appreciate people have to await for their pay to come in) and they sold out 4 days before the game... I wouldn't say anyone is really at fault here (and we all know I :censored:ing love blaming Barry for :censored:!)

To be fair, if you'd asked me six weeks ago I'd have said 400 tops. I'd have doubled it after the a Chesterfield game though. Edited by opinions4u

Its gonna need more than one copper & horse per 10 of us. We drink different water up here, take on a horse each.