athleticos / drummer @ Bristol

Whilst I am not a fan of the drum, I do applaud your efforts but.. this saturday we are 500 in a stand which will have 3000+ Bristol fans.

No drum. The last thibg we need is if they start singing the same tune "lee johnsons blue and white army" for example - the drum will only make it louder for them.

This week, please don't take it. Think about it.

If that has been mentioned previously fair enough.. I cant be arsed looking through pages to see if it has.

Edited by pukka

Given that we have sold out, it's likely that we may have to sit in allocated seats methinks.

methinks too but I hope not it makes more sense for those who want to stand and sing to be at the back and those that like a seat and a sing to be lower down, as a rule Bristol let the fans at the back of the blocks stand so im hoping they leave us to it.

The drummer helped to make a great atmosphere.He was the lsat one back on our coach..Superb fans yesterday.Just a pity we could not put any of our chances away especially that shot from Poleon ,then we really would have gone mental there.Still we were not disgraced/outclassed and now lets concentrate on getting back to winning ways again.

The Atmosphere created yesterday and around Latics games in general this season, can be directly linked to this group for me. So well done.

One of these days we will get that Swindon game matched. Those that were there that day will never forget it.

The Atmosphere created yesterday and around Latics games in general this season, can be directly linked to this group for me. So well done.

One of these days we will get that Swindon game matched. Those that were there that day will never forget it.

I dont think it was a million miles off that to be honest, thats if we are thinking of the same game? Yellow shirts, boiling day, i think JJ and murray may have scored? That really was an unbelievable day out, one of my all time favourite away games!