Sheff u

Over 1000? Which end are we in? Must be the top tier as the lower tier holds 3000. The tope tier they can rope off ala. bristol

Gobsmacked that lower tier holds neatly 3,000. The top bit holds 2,700. So we'll get the :censored: bottom tier view as usual. BA give more keg room in cattle class than those seats.

Minimum amount they give is 2100 so dont know where 1000 has come from, they may of sent an allocation of 1000 but more will be asked for, if the club makes these ticket allocations clearer to fans there wouldnt be so many issues.

Seems to me like they're capitalising on the good form by trying to get as many fans behind us as possible. If that means making it seem like there's going to be a mad rush to sell out every away game we've got, then they'll sell more.

Seems to me like they're capitalising on the good form by trying to get as many fans behind us as possible. If that means making it seem like there's going to be a mad rush to sell out every away game we've got, then they'll sell more.

It's worked for Rochdale but not for Bristol City, with sales running simultaneously.

Gobsmacked that lower tier holds neatly 3,000. The top bit holds 2,700. So we'll get the :censored: bottom tier view as usual. BA give more keg room in cattle class than those seats.

We are in the top tier, my mate went to pcik up tickets an hour ago.

Hope we actually do take quite a good following to this one - been disappointed with the following in recent years and we haven't lost in the last 3 there!

It has been poor, but with Rochdale a week later I can see a few giving this one a miss.

Personally I'm more excited about this one than I am for Dale

It has been poor, but with Rochdale a week later I can see a few giving this one a miss.

I would've said the same usually but if we sell out Dale over 3 weeks in advance then it will have a lesser effect on the Sheffield United fixture. As long as we're around the playoffs I reckon we'll take around 1500, which would be more than the last couple of years.

Generally the league this year throws up a lot of close away games, which would make a challenging season even better to follow.

1st away game I'll be missing this season, gutted to be honest, off to Liverpool for bellew v cleverly instead!

That'll be an Expensive night for what is essentially a British title level fight however should be a decent atmosphere and better than buying it on PPV which is a joke

That'll be an Expensive night for what is essentially a British title level fight however should be a decent atmosphere and better than buying it on PPV which is a joke

Would agree with that, maybe European level, both not quite good enough on the world stage! The card is why i think they have made it a ppv, i would probably buy it if i wasn't going but definately don't think the sales will be anything special.