Latics fan poster for November home games

Couldn't the club get these in local pub toilets? That's always been a great advertising area and a captive audience plus the club could perhaps offer a bit of free advertising in the programme or something in exchange.

I know a lot of pubs lease that sort of space out to an advertising company but there has to be some that don't and have a fair few locals, what with real ale and artisan food being the hipster trend of choice and all that.

Couldn't the club get these in local pub toilets? That's always been a great advertising area and a captive audience plus the club could perhaps offer a bit of free advertising in the programme or something in exchange.

I know a lot of pubs lease that sort of space out to an advertising company but there has to be some that don't and have a fair few locals, what with real ale and artisan food being the hipster trend of choice and all that.

"Latics v Leyton Orient - only £15 admission with complimentary Partridge & Kumquat guest pie"

That's when the sandwich board has other uses Tracy

Hmmmm what to stop me reaching out and grabbing the chuffers, or stop me running after them...heheh....

I suppose I could ask the college kids to knock one up for me..

It's the end of the world.....latics are on a promotion push be there and let your soul be saved. Hallelujah.

No?

Hmmmm what to stop me reaching out and grabbing the chuffers, or stop me running after them...heheh....

I suppose I could ask the college kids to knock one up for me..

It's the end of the world.....latics are on a promotion push be there and let your soul be saved. Hallelujah.

No?

You would have to ask the council for permission first to walk around advertising otherwise environmental wardens would be on to you quicker than they would be to a 90 year old accidentally dropping toffee paper in a hurricane. Edited by BP1960

You would have to ask the council for permission first to walk around advertising otherwise environmental wardens would be on to you quicker than they would be to a 90 year old accidentally dropping toffee paper in a hurricane.

Hmm I'm now sensing you are now trying to put me off. Following your sensible advice above, I will cancel the sandwich board order.

Maybe an xxxxxxxlllllllll thhsirt saying "come you you chuffers get to BP. Or burn in hell!..." Catchy or what.

Diplomacy is never been my strong point heheh

Hmm I'm now sensing you are now trying to put me off. Following your sensible advice above, I will cancel the sandwich board order.

Maybe an xxxxxxxlllllllll thhsirt saying "come you you chuffers get to BP. Or burn in hell!..." Catchy or what.

Diplomacy is never been my strong point heheh

And I was looking forward to a pic in the Chron something like this;

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/22/article-2297533-18DC78F0000005DC-677_634x577.jpgarticle-2297533-18DC78F0000005DC-677_634

Edited by BP1960

And I was looking forward to a pic in the Chron something like this;

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/22/article-2297533-18DC78F0000005DC-677_634x577.jpgarticle-2297533-18DC78F0000005DC-677_634

Oi that's me in my youth....heheh...alf garnet look a like it as before adolescence and changed sex. Love those old rattles.

We could use that sandwich board when we draw Liverpool again inthe cup mind you.

Put one up at Elland Road today

Wow that's exceptional marketing....how the ruddy hell did you get into the place and get out alive too? I doth my cap to you...just the one? Heheh fabulous

By the way my one poster on the bus stop near wraggs tavern is still hanging in there also my posters at the college too.

Wow that's exceptional marketing....how the ruddy hell did you get into the place and get out alive too? I doth my cap to you...just the one? Heheh fabulous

By the way my one poster on the bus stop near wraggs tavern is still hanging in there also my posters at the college too.

It was in the conferencing suite, but I figured at least the people who get in there might be able to read.

It was in the conferencing suite, but I figured at least the people who get in there might be able to read.

That is high end marketing the ability to read and well done you...I can imagine a few bewildered yorkshire folk and maybe their own marketing team wondering how the hell that go it in there. Stealth like.

We could make this fun....most random place to stick rummy's poster. You sir, are top of the list.

Excellent.