New Coach to replace Paul Murray

Always liked Dean remember the time we were playing Barnsley away on a Tuesday night and me and a mate were talking about his missus and lads being lads i said i'd love to give her one i wouldn't let her sleep or something along them lines to which a few others near usjoined in and agreed to my amazement who was sitting directly behind me at the time of that comment only Danielle Nicholls and Dean Holdens Mum and Dad, i wanted the ground to swallow me up but i told her to her face its true what i said to which i got a sneaky smile off her and the look of murder off Dean's parents.

Always liked Dean remember the time we were playing Barnsley away on a Tuesday night and me and a mate were talking about his missus and lads being lads i said i'd love to give her one i wouldn't let her sleep or something along them lines to which a few others near usjoined in and agreed to my amazement who was sitting directly behind me at the time of that comment only Danielle Nicholls and Dean Holdens Mum and Dad, i wanted the ground to swallow me up but i told her to her face its true what i said to which i got a sneaky smile off her and the look of murder off Dean's parents.

HA!! Gota just style it out in those situations.