Playershare article

It's the only thing I have ever know to double it's price and half its size, that being said credit to the PlayerShare team for taking PS to another media outlet.

Thank you. And i would also like to thank Matt Chambers from the Chron for taking time out of his busy schedule and putting together a very good article.

Its now on the online Chron version folks. Yesterdays addition under Oldham athletic in the side margin. Wont let me post the link but the heading is:

Share scheme can be crucial

Thanks

According to the rarely-wrong Chron, PlayerShare only has 38 current subscribers.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/88837/share-scheme-can-be-crucial

Was Crofty really PlayerShare?

We helped a bit but didn't advertise it at the time, same with Weso..

Yes 58 is more or less spot on, we have he some more interest re the posters and articles and of course, our 100th joining member get a prize...oooooooooo, and the prize is not me so your safe..heheh

The monthly amount of contributors is very hard to calculate because some pay weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually and randomly. The number jumps quite alot. The average monthly contributor pays £9 a month and i know we have atleast 8 new members over the last week or 2. Me and rick are going to sit down with the statements and get some figures and stats out for you all to mull over but we are not far from having a 5 figure sum in the bank again and january is nearly upon us.

If anyone wants a form sending just pm me.