Winchester called up to NI squad

No. If Winchester sits out the game he is still available on Saturday but I would like to see Johnson start although if Jabo is well I can see Forte sitting this one out with both Winchester and Johnson playing.

For me theres no chance of Winchester starting id like to see Kelly sitting in with Jones and Johnson in front leaving Forte Ibhere and Philly up top.

James Chester and Ashley Williams are first choice and i know James Wilson oozes class, but he couldn't get in a premier league first team yet - okay maybe QPR!

But I think he's capable of being in the squad.

Edited by kieranmcandrew

No. If Winchester sits out the game he is still available on Saturday but I would like to see Johnson start although if Jabo is well I can see Forte sitting this one out with both Winchester and Johnson playing.

Have you ever tried getting a flight anywhere after midnight local time? There is absolutely no way logistically that Winchester can get back to play for us for a 1pm kick-off having been in Bucharest the day before.

Watch him start now.

James Chester and Ashley Williams are first choice and i know James Wilson oozes class, but he couldn't get in a premier league first team yet - okay maybe QPR!

But I think he's capable of being in the squad.

He'd walk into Mid Table Manchester United's back 4 at the minute.

Their kamikaze defending is funnier than Peter Kay live.

Have you ever tried getting a flight anywhere after midnight local time? There is absolutely no way logistically that Winchester can get back to play for us for a 1pm kick-off having been in Bucharest the day before.

If he's not on the bench I think he'll be getting an earlier flight than the rest of the squad and not stay to watch the game.

Course he can get back....6/7am flight on the saturday will have him in Manchester for 10/10.30am. Plenty of time!

Edited by super_blue

Course he can get back....6/7am flight on the saturday will have him in Manchester for 10/10.30am. Plenty of time!

Up at 5.00am, home by 11.00am, straight to the ground..... Not exactly textbook preparation is it..... Regardless of what LJ's telling us a place on the bench will be the best option.