Sheff Utd Away

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should really be selling this out at only £19.50 a ticket...

The away end holds 5500 so we'd do well to sell that out...

This away will take a hit because of Dale the week after, and the end to the unbeaten run, but we should still be taking 1500 to a Sheffield away game. We'll end up taking 900 or so.

The away end holds 5500 so we'd do well to sell that out...

This away will take a hit because of Dale the week after, and the end to the unbeaten run, but we should still be taking 1500 to a Sheffield away game. We'll end up taking 900 or so.

Selling out the 1,000 they have initially given us I meant. Our away support has been fantastic this season so I'm not about to slag it off, I just thought we'd have taken 1500-2000 to a local(ish) game, whilst only a point off the playoffs and tickets prices being reasonable for once!

Still, I'm sure those of us that go to will make plenty of noise!

We had sold just over 600 as of last Friday. Not great to be honest. I can see us taking the 1000 or so and filling the top tier (does it only hold just over 1k the top tier?)

4th Time for me only sat in the bottom tier and it's a :censored:e view but we've had a good result every time I've been so let's hope for more of the same on sat.

Can see around 900ish tickets gone by the end of the week with a few heading their on the day and buying a ticket at Sheff U.

We had sold just over 600 as of last Friday. Not great to be honest. I can see us taking the 1000 or so and filling the top tier (does it only hold just over 1k the top tier?)

4th Time for me only sat in the bottom tier and it's a :censored:e view but we've had a good result every time I've been so let's hope for more of the same on sat.

Can see around 900ish tickets gone by the end of the week with a few heading their on the day and buying a ticket at Sheff U.

We got ours before the game on Saturday, which Im sure a few others will have also. Can see us maybe takin 1k max though, shame Dale is so close, as this could potentially be a battle for the playoffs game.

My first time to Sheffield United this - does anyone know where most Latics fans will be drinking before the game?

We went in the Howard right opposite the station last year Fent who posts on here will give you the better suggestions although most around ground are home fans only.