Sheff Utd Away

I'm expecting a day out in Yorkshire will mean a day off from my usual healthy Mediterranean style diet tomorrow and involve a burger and chips - is there a 'posh' burger type place like an Almost Famous/Solitos type place in the city centre reasonably near to the Matilda St car park ?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm expecting a day out in Yorkshire will mean a day off from my usual healthy Mediterranean style diet tomorrow and involve a burger and chips - is there a 'posh' burger type place like an Almost Famous/Solitos type place in the city centre reasonably near to the Matilda St car park ?

No, but there is a chippy on the corner.

I'dd m expecting a day out in Yorkshire will mean a day off from my usual healthy Mediterranean style diet tomorrow and involve a burger and chips - is there a 'posh' burger type place like an Almost Famous/Solitos type place in the city centre reasonably near to the Matilda St car park ?

Not as far as I'm aware but if you fancy pie, mash and a pint I'd recommend the Hop at West One

How about Smoke Barbeque? Heard good things about it. http://smokebbq.co.uk

Right so what Ched Evans songs have people got lined up for today?

Suspect you will hear a couple today wont start any off myself but its going to happen, popular with league 1 fans this season is

She said no Ched, She said no

Oh Ched she said no.

Suspect you will hear a couple today wont start any off myself but its going to happen, popular with league 1 fans this season is

Oh Ched she said no.

She wasn't capable of saying no. It doesn't work.

Fans of the club that employed Lee Hughes should focus on the football. Not the rapist.

She wasn't capable of saying no. It doesn't work.

Fans of the club that employed Lee Hughes should focus on the football. Not the rapist.

Overheard some of their fans outside the ground citing Lee Hughes and McCormack as examples to validate them getting Evans back.

Clearly the whole Hughes thing is still associated with the club.