Etheridge

I think he will be pretty disappointed. It was a really poor clearance that led to the goal and although I will reserve judgement for the moment, it appeared an error for the equalising goal to me!!

For a goalkeeper with his range he would also have expected to save more than one penalty. He got hands on at least 4 by my recollection!!

Far too early to judge as a long term prospect however!!

I think he will be pretty disappointed. It was a really poor clearance that led to the goal and although I will reserve judgement for the moment, it appeared an error for the equalising goal to me!!

For a goalkeeper with his range he would also have expected to save more than one penalty. He got hands on at least 4 by my recollection!!

Far too early to judge as a long term prospect however!!

Looks a bit slow getting down to shots..did make one worldie though.

Once I think, but it wasn't a league game. He was a very good goalkeeper who had to return back to the USA.

If memory serves darlo at home in the league cup early round won 4-0, maybe 1988 ish?

A couple of days after the game I was in the club shop and he was in asking the staff directions to the town centre as he needed a cash point so I gave him a lift to the Halifax ( on yorkshire street?) Latics claim to fame

Wasn't he Canadian? I know he could still go to the USA if that is where he lived.

He was born in Florida and its said a very intelligent man, although only a short time here he held the town and club in high regard. If he had come here a few years earlier I believe he would have done well.