Trust meeting on 17.11.14

Dear all

There is a Trust Oldham meeting on 17.11.14. Open meeting for half an hour 7pm-7.30pm to all fans in the O2 suite at BP.

If you cant attend and have a question to ask with regards to Trust, please post it under the pinned trust Oldham thread above and I will pick them up and put forward the questions/ideas/suggestions for you.

Also during this time, and subject to phones ect, there will be a live textthetrust / tweethetrust too. I'm not too sure how this works being a techno-phobe and a woman too, but C.Hill, Wardlelatic and lookers look after this on the night.

I will also be attending Sat home Game against Crawley (yes no sick note this time), and I will be available from about 12.35 to 12.55 pre match and for about 10 mins at half time too. I wont be too far away from the Tuck shop and Ill be the one scaring the kiddies. So, please feel free to come over and say hello and of course let me know anything you would like raising (tut how rude), with the trust on Mondays meeting, or even playershare too

Thanks in advance

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all

There is a Trust Oldham meeting on 17.11.14. Open meeting for half an hour 7pm-7.30pm to all fans in the O2 suite at BP.

If you cant attend and have a question to ask with regards to Trust, please post it under the pinned trust Oldham thread above and I will pick them up and put forward the questions/ideas/suggestions for you.

Also during this time, and subject to phones ect, there will be a live textthetrust / tweethetrust too. I'm not too sure how this works being a techno-phobe and a woman too, but C.Hill, Wardlelatic and lookers look after this on the night.

I will also be attending Sat home Game against Crawley (yes no sick note this time), and I will be available from about 12.35 to 12.55 pre match and for about 10 mins at half time too. I wont be too far away from the Tuck shop and Ill be the one scaring the kiddies. So, please feel free to come over and say hello and of course let me know anything you would like raising (tut how rude), with the trust on Mondays meeting, or even playershare too

Thanks in advance

Please can the constitution be put online? Either uploaded to a page on the trust site, or shared in a dropbox folder (or similar), so all members can have a gander?

Actually just found it there Chris, apologies as I can't do a screen shot but if you go to trustoldham website.

Just under trust oldham badge in the left hand side you will black boxed headers underneath. First one is called about the trust, hover over this and a drop box appears and one is called The constitution.

Hope this helps Metty.

Edited by underdog

Thanks, but that's just an overview. There's a large document which is the actual constitution - we filed it with SD upon formation all those years ago.

I'm pretty new at this Metty and must admit not up to scratch with all everything as I'm helping out. May I ask what or who SD is? Apologies for my ignorance

I will raise it for you at next meeting and let you know anyway.

Edited by underdog

Dear all

I'll be setting off in an hours time, so what I have and I'm sure chill and lookers have the same is:

Clarity of the DP act that the trust can access season ticket contact details re trust only information - real, OAFC0000, maddog

If not, what plan B is there- Jorvik

Clarity with regards to what the trust has done in the last 5 yrs with regards to fundraising, % spent on supporters events, what initiatives, improved the match day experience- real

Future proofing re away ticket allocation- Harry

Actual membership numbers- real and leeslover

Mobile shop on match days to generate revenue- opinions

More info re free membership for ticket holder- Harry

Please put the full constitution on line, the one submitted to supports direct- oafcmetty

Smoking area in the RRE- maddog

Picnic tables in the RRE- Real

Kidzone in the RRE- underdog

Boundary blues, a they having an area in the new stand- underdog

Chaddy, has been missing from the RRE for over a season- underdog

Hot food, again ran out in the RRE. At last sat match before half time- Ian

Please use plastic folks, wood ones splinter- Ian

pre-pint pulling, at HT have some already pre done saves queuing as last sat stil queuing after HT KO- Ian

Cycle stand on new car park, so those that want o use the gym there or cycle to the game can secure their bicycles- underdog

Is BO planning to stand for re-election?- eyers42

Think this is it beside someone and small balls...hope I've captured it all

Wish me luck

Edited by underdog

Hot food, again ran out in the RRE. At last sat match before half time- Ian

Please use plastic folks, wood ones splinter- Ian

pre-pint pulling, at HT have some already pre done saves queuing as last sat stil queuing after HT KO- Ian

I'm glad the Trust is going to consider the real issues that affect the club, rather than the performance of an outsourced company.

I'm glad the Trust is going to consider the real issues that affect the club, rather than the performance of an outsourced company.

The trust will look at all the issues brought to us. It could be there is nothing that can be done from the club but we will raise it with them.

Hello blue, it was raised to me on Saturday and if I can get a more defo answer with regards to catering then at least I made one fan happy...think another fan via FB is coming tonight to raise it too. The match day experience and all.

Small steps for me but I'm sure other issue will be raised too. Now I need to get my coat on and hobble to the bus stop as my knee is busted again..aagghh

Dear all

The fans representative from the club was not there last night so a lot of issues with regards to smoking areas, hot food etc I will follow up upon on the next one with them, most issues and those of two other fans that attended were discussed as much as we could squeeze in, in that 30 mins.

DPA, was covered in that it was confirmed that as a trust and have a stake in the club, then we can ask the club to help us with regards to contacting season tickets holders with regards to voting at AGM, up and coming events, offers etc. At the moment the club is working on that data with regards to it being up to date and accurate in line for their new CRM they are having and in time for more announcements to come out in January in a timely manner with regards to the AGM in April.

The notes from the meeting I'm sure will be typed up and once approved by on the trust website soon.

Thanks