JPT SEMI FINAL

If we get Doncaster in the JPT and the FA cup that means we play them 3 times in just over a month, when's the last time that something like happened? I seemed to remember playing Wrexham a few times in a small time frame a few years back but I can't remember if I was 3 times in 4 week or twice in 3 week?

Edited by OAFCM35

If we get Doncaster in the JPT and the FA cup that means we play them 3 times in just over a month, when's the last time that something like happened? I seemed to remember playing Wrexham a few times in a small time frame a few years back but I can't remember if I was 3 times in 4 week or twice in 3 week?

Happens all the time I always notice it, its weird.

We had the same with Donny in late 2007. FA Cup, FA Cup replay, JPT and League all in a relatively short space of time...