Oldham Fans

Just had to google him.

Just your typical Daily Mirror Private Eye football fans, our lot.

We're big customers of Wimbledon Championships but seemingly fund it by shopping at Aldi for the rest of the year.

Edited by jsslatic

Mahjong-playing, left-wing bloody hippies. I'm ashamed to be an Oldham fan.

Clearly it's the Dulwich influence - I heard that their youth chase you down, force you to eat South American street food, then read you a poem. 'YOU'VE JUST BEEN CLASS ASSESSED BY THE DULWICH GOURMETS"

Always thought he was from Yorkshire... They must have only interviewed Hugo and Eugene to get that lot as a consensus of Tics!

Ah right, just realised there wasn't a suggestion he was a fan. Still absolute bollocks though!

Edited by longtimeblue

That reeks so much of Bull :censored: it isn't true. Our niche interests all focus on Manchester, including the team from Trafford, that can really get ta :censored:

Does anyone want to admit to filling it in?

I don't know if there would have been one survey as such, they've pulled the info from what people have commented on in general I'd imagine - I piss about on there sometimes when I'm bored and there's nothing to moan about on here, I'm down as on oafc fan on my profile but don't recall ever telling them I like kippers. Edited by HarryBosch

I don't know if there would have been one survey as such, they've pulled the info from what people have commented on in general I'd imagine - I piss about on there sometimes when I'm bored and there's nothing to moan about on here, I'm down as on oafc fan on my profile but don't recall ever telling them I like kippers.

Where have they pulled the info from? I can't find a source on the YouGov page.