Signings?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to put things into perspective Peterborough have signed Craig Mackail Smith, shows the level we are competing with, also shows howy good a job LJ is doing

Don't you mean Aaron Mclean?

I was going to say...is it 5 years ago?

If :censored: features junior is just re-signing all his old players he must be panicing about their poor form.

Just to put things into perspective Peterborough have signed Craig Mackail Smith, shows the level we are competing with, also shows how good a job LJ is doing

I love our manager, and I genuinely believe he could walk on water, but how on earth does them signing CMS show that he is doing a good job..?

Edited by Lee Sinnott

I'm sorry I should explain my meaning

The fact that Peterborough have the ability to sign a player of CMS calibre gives us an insight into the level of wage bill that Peterborough have available.

The fact that we are above Peterborough in the league on a much smaller budget would point towards Lee Johnson not only putting together a value for money squad but also his tactical/coaching ability must have something to do with it.

If you disagree please let me know.

I'm sorry I should explain my meaning

The fact that Peterborough have the ability to sign a player of CMS calibre gives us an insight into the level of wage bill that Peterborough have available.

The fact that we are above Peterborough in the league on a much smaller budget would point towards Lee Johnson not only putting together a value for money squad but also his tactical/coaching ability must have something to do with it.

If you disagree please let me know.

We're not above Peterborough. Johnson out?