Bogey teams/expected 3 points teams

With our recent good fortune at Bramhall Lane, I think tomorrow we are guaranteed at least a point & some sort of dramatic ending. It did make me think though, we always talk about bogey teams/players who always beat us/score against us, but whos bogey team are we? ie MK away, Bournemouth away, Jamie Cureton.

I always fancy us at Sheffield, Swindon away, and Gillingham, and Forest at home. Is there any more you think 'we are their bogey team'?

With our recent good fortune at Bramhall Lane, I think tomorrow we are guaranteed at least a point & some sort of dramatic ending. It did make me think though, we always talk about bogey teams/players who always beat us/score against us, but whos bogey team are we? ie MK away, Bournemouth away, Jamie Cureton.

I always fancy us at Sheffield, Swindon away, and Gillingham, and Forest at home. Is there any more you think 'we are their bogey team'?

We seem to always get something against Bradford, I too think we may come away from Brammall Lane on Saturday with 3 points

Our recent record against Sheff U makes up for a succession of bad luck/cack performances against them in the early 90s when they were a bunch of long ball thugs under Dave Basset. We always seemed to dominate them at BP but they'd try and cheat their way to a flukey draw or win (and usually got it).

We never seem to lose against Bradford; do okay against Scunthorpe. Aren't we due to give MK Dons a beating though? Think they've had the better of us recently.

I always think with Latics too that we never seem to let the other team's star striker score against us; it's more the guy who has gone 20 matches without scoring or a defender who never scores who gets us.

We always seem to get something against Bradford. I dont think they have beat us since 1997

Yeah Bradford are always good for points when we need them. I always remember us doing well at Crewe away, but awful against them at home. Even when they were pants last year they took 3 points from BP didnt they?

Yeah Bradford are always good for points when we need them. I always remember us doing well at Crewe away, but awful against them at home. Even when they were pants last year they took 3 points from BP didnt they?

We drew against Crewe twice last year 1-1 if I remember rightly? Stand to be corrected

Crewe away is generally a good ground for us but definitely Bradford

A team we never got anything at was Bristol Rovers away! Nightmare!