Matty Done and Jabo Ibhere

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, HOW GOOD was Jabo Ibehre yesterday? man mountain springs to mind, two experienced centre halves had a nightmare against him and only got the better of him once or twice with proffesional fouls not noticed by the ref... I think Jabo could tear rochdale apart, I really do.

What's he on now? 1 in 7 is it..?

does it matter how many he scores himself when he compliments our other players superbly... if he chips in with a few more it's an added bonus! for what it's worth i think he'll start hitting the net soon enough, his performances have been worthy of a few goals and he could have grabbed one yesterday

Really Etheridge debut with Kusunga and Dieng in front ??? Whose gonna organise in that team ?

It's the JPT throw Chubs in net if you like, after a tough away game on Saturday and going in to another tough away game next Saturday I would be pleased to see our key players get some rest, 3 points at Spotland is better than progression to the next round of the JPT in my eyes anyway

Would be difficult with having to play 6 regulars.

Elokobi might count as a regular. Especially as the likes of Kusunga and B. Wilson (who I think I read was ill on Saturday) haven't played regularly.

Furthermore, it's not just the regulars or the ones who played the game before, you can also pick 6 who start the next game. If Elokobi/Lockwood are fit enough to start against PNE, they are fit enough to start against Dale.

I see what you're doing there.

I'd also hope you'll be balanced enough to see and appreciate the other facets of his game, and what positives he brings to side, goals apart.

3 assists isn't it for starters...

He's been nowhere near as bad as I thought he was going to be. In fact, he's been pretty good (Bristol away I thought he was outstanding), but I would rather our strikers scored goals and I can't help but feel that we need a higher quality of striker if we want to gatecrash the playoffs...

It's the JPT throw Chubs in net if you like, after a tough away game on Saturday and going in to another tough away game next Saturday I would be pleased to see our key players get some rest, 3 points at Spotland is better than progression to the next round of the JPT in my eyes anyway

1 point would be too