No ticket for Dale away? Don't worry.......

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

........ they've just confirmed it won't be an all ticket game. Swot up on your postcodes and street names and you're laughing!

Not complaining but how the hell can this game not be all ticket?

There's going to be nearly 4000 tics in there!!

Postcodes won't work, so I doubt they'll use them.

Their squad list, and especially those that played on Saturday (or tomorrow depending on purchase time) might.

Why do you have to be à local......Why can't you just be à neutral football fan wanting to watch à live game?

Rochdale havent had more than 3000 fans at a game this season, why they couldnt give us half of another stand is beyond me especially as we sold our allocation out a month before the game, its not like they havent had enough time to sort it, when the inevitable trouble happens they only have themselves to blame. Its totally incomprehensible that this has been allowed to happen

Rochdale havent had more than 3000 fans at a game this season, why they couldnt give us half of another stand is beyond me especially as we sold our allocation out a month before the game, its not like they havent had enough time to sort it, when the inevitable trouble happens they only have themselves to blame. Its totally incomprehensible that this has been allowed to happen

It was incomprehensible that Bury who were £1million in debt would lock out not just paying Oldham fans but their own fans too, just to prevent our fans going in their stands when they had mistakenly said the end allocated to us was full. That's not even considering blaming "late" arriving Oldham fans on the anniversary of Hillsborough or even that Oldham might have more than 2,100 fans wanting to watch the game, despite the warnings on our site the day before.

Reserved seating in our stand would have given us another 400 for starters.......I wonder who'll get the blame if there's à major incident?

when the inevitable trouble happens they only have themselves to blame

Bollocks. Nobody's making anybody go in the home end if they don't want to. I'll agree they should have given us a bigger allocation but if you choose to go in the home end then sit on your hands and compose yourself.

Unfortunately what will likely happen is a bunch of idiots will get themselves tanked up and then celebrate if and when we score.

I don't think there will be trivial questions at the turnstiles they will to busy cramming people in besides that a fair amount of those in the home end won't be week in week out spotlanders, they'll be a mixture locals after a seeing a good game, stay aways who only attend the odd game and Oldham fans without tickets.

What I would suggest for those planning on going the game without tickets with the intention of sitting in the home end the police will be quizzing Oldham fans all day if they have tickets or not and if you there without a ticket you might be sent home if they think your potentially a risk to others, if you get asked say your a rochdale fan save your self the bother of getting sent home.

Bollocks. Nobody's making anybody go in the home end if they don't want to. I'll agree they should have given us a bigger allocation but if you choose to go in the home end then sit on your hands and compose yourself.

Unfortunately what will likely happen is a bunch of idiots will get themselves tanked up and then celebrate if and when we score.

So you dont think there will be trouble then ? I hope im wrong but suspect there will be plenty.

So you dont think there will be trouble then ? I hope im wrong but suspect there will be plenty.

Like I said, a bunch of idiots will get themselves tanked up and celebrate if and when we score.

I've sat in the home end a couple of times when Latics have been away. Once at Bury when Colusso scored the last minute equaliser. Just don't jump up when we score. If you think you will then don't go to the game.

Stay safe folks. Don't mob up as some have suggested, if you're doing it do it in small groups, and yes, stay sat on your hands and shut the :censored: up. Move away from people unable or unwilling to do the same.

Sage advice for either the ticketless supporter or the modern footballer invited to a roasting session

Some of our fans moan that we don't look after our own supporters we do this - maybe Rochdale are.

In the past when we've given half the ground to teams like Leeds, Sheff Weds, Huddersfield etc I have been critical of it. But in hindsight by doing so we've possibly prevented clashes in the home ends which I suppose we should be grateful for.

If people dont get their fight in the ground they could always take their match tickets, keep the football shirts on and gain free entry to Tokyo Project in Oldham Saturday night...

Who comes up with these ideas, potentially 500-1000 pissed up louts who have been on the steam all day being given free entry to a club....

Recipe for disaster

If people dont get their fight in the ground they could always take their match tickets, keep the football shirts on and gain free entry to Tokyo Project in Oldham Saturday night...

Who comes up with these ideas, potentially 500-1000 pissed up louts who have been on the steam all day being given free entry to a club....

Recipe for disaster

I always get ID'd there I am 27 years old in December and I don't exactly look like I have just left school either, apparently its their policy to ID a everyone regardless of how old they look.

If you havnt got a ticket for Latics allocation and don't want to risk being challenged by GMP or stewards then simply pitch up to Spotland this week and buy one from their ticket office then simply show it to any steward / GMP and enter quietly !! Easy as pie.

Rochdale are notorious for their cctv and trying to evict fans who stand etc at h-t. I think anyone causing any aggro will soon be dealt with by the authorities - causing trouble at a football match risks banning orders or jail - it just aint worth it.

Also as I live in Rochdale I know anyone who is thinking of taxi / driving up Roach Valley way off the 627M will be gridlocked for ages - also same for Spotland Road. Get there early folks !!

Cemetery is a good boozer but wouldn't be surprised if they didn't allow away fans in. So many pubs in Rochdale shut down over the years that there arnt many left near the ground but Radcliffe Arms always ok just outside the ground on little car park. Metrolink a good shout and town centre pubs before 20-25 min brisk walk to ground.