No ticket for Dale away? Don't worry.......

If people dont get their fight in the ground they could always take their match tickets, keep the football shirts on and gain free entry to Tokyo Project in Oldham Saturday night...

Who comes up with these ideas, potentially 500-1000 pissed up louts who have been on the steam all day being given free entry to a club....

Recipe for disaster

The main DJ who is also the Dale PA announcer has got a bet going with myself and few others who often going in tokes if Oldham win he wears a Oldham shirt for the night if Dale win we have to wear one of there's.

Often banter never any bother but at sametime suprised there letting us wear our Oldham shirts in there.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always get ID'd there I am 27 years old in December and I don't exactly look like I have just left school either, apparently its their policy to ID a everyone regardless of how old they look.

Yeah I made my annual visit there recently and they insisted on checking my ID. I'm a bearded 26 year old.

I might have to check this place out, it would do my ego the world of good to be challenged on my age.

You did get ID'd in the marks and Spencer at lime street buying your green lager last season.

Ah, I miss that scouse wit.

In the past when we've given half the ground to teams like Leeds, Sheff Weds, Huddersfield etc I have been critical of it. But in hindsight by doing so we've possibly prevented clashes in the home ends which I suppose we should be grateful for.

Don't remember giving half the ground to Huddersfield

Citeh , Leeds , yes but not them from over th'ill

Wondering if I made the right decision bringing my 6 yr old to this game. Hope there's no trouble. Nothing more scary when you're a young lad at the game hearing and seeing grown men being really aggressive.

i was about that age when it kicked off at stockport, maybe 8/9 and still remember it vividly... horrible! but if you're to grow up watching football you're going to stumble across it at some point but ye, not nice to see! for what it's worth i think there could be 3/400 latics in there end.

Don't remember giving half the ground to Huddersfield

Citeh , Leeds , yes but not them from over th'ill

Since 2008 the Rochdale Road End has made up approximately 46% of the capacity. Ok it's not quite half the capacity and they've never filled it but I don't know many other teams that give that much to away fans.

I hear Rochdale are advising their fans to pre purchase tickets for Saturday rather than pay on the day as tickets for the home ends are selling well. I wonder if this is Latics fans snapping them up??

Its all pay on the day for dale fans isn't it? No tickets?

Edited by pukka

Which home end will Oldham fans be sitting in? I will be staying quiet for the obvious reasons that its not worth getting kicked out but I would feel better with other Oldham fans around

Suggest you read earlier posts in this thread

And if you really mean "end" there's only one. The Sandy Lane is terracing . And there's the Main Stand side

I remember them have 4 stands which means 3 will be home, the one to the left of the stand we will be in is normally fairly empty so I am guessing that is the best one but last few times I have had tickets for our end so not sure

:busted::bobby::peepwall: