No ticket for Dale away? Don't worry.......

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all pay on the day for dale fans isn't it? No tickets?

It's a bit like our system, you can still pre-purchase a ticket even though it's not all ticket for home fans. I'm hearing from a Dale fan that the club are reporting higher than normal sales....... of course it could just be Dale fans hoping to avoid queues.

It's a bit like our system, you can still pre-purchase a ticket even though it's not all ticket for home fans. I'm hearing from a Dale fan that the club are reporting higher than normal sales....... of course it could just be Dale fans hoping to avoid queues.

ZdpfYZC.gif

Edited by LeylandLatic

It was a joke the admin staff are mini hitlers as it is

Aye, at least he got the trains to run on time. Or was that Mussolini? Oh and Ackey, everyone knows about that incident with Simon Corney and the transvestite dwarf in the Georgian so stop deleting my posts you totalitarian prick.

The football club are urging supporters to act in a responsible manner ahead of tomorrow afternoon's local-derby clash with Rochdale.

With over 3,000 supporters making the short trip across the A627(M), the police and safety officers are stressing this is a ticket only fixture for away supporters.

Those without tickets MUST NOT travel as you will not gain entry to the stadium.

The police wish to advise all supporters that drums and banners will not be allowed into the stadium.

Also, please arrive early for the game as traffic congestion is expected on all routes between Oldham and Rochdale.

Thank you for your co-operation.