Dieng

Mills

Kelly

Jones

Johnson

Philliskirk

Forte

Poleon (or new loanee)

I'd start Wnchester instead of Poleon but I think the above is what LJ will go with.

Could Elokobi come back in?

This with Jabo for Poleon

If we are going to start Forte and Poleon like we did second half yesterday weve got to have Jabo in the middle

The thought of Jabo holding it up like he did against Sheff Utd with the pace of Poleon and Forte running past either side would make for superb viewing if executed properly.

Would need superb, consistent balls from the rest of the side but mix this style in with our possession play and we will tear Rochdale apart.

Dale without Matty Done so not much in the way of a goal scorer. This will surely alter the way Keith Hill sets them up. Also this Dawson lad is their best midfielder according to my Dale supporting mate and is the one that pulls the strings for them.

Maybe I'm getting giddy before the game but I can see goals and plenty of them!

The thought of Jabo holding it up like he did against Sheff Utd with the pace of Poleon and Forte running past either side would make for superb viewing if executed properly.

Would need superb, consistent balls from the rest of the side but mix this style in with our possession play and we will tear Rochdale apart.

Dale without Matty Done so not much in the way of a goal scorer. This will surely alter the way Keith Hill sets them up. Also this Dawson lad is their best midfielder according to my Dale supporting mate and is the one that pulls the strings for them.

Maybe I'm getting giddy before the game but I can see goals and plenty of them!

Serious question. It hasn't entered your head that they are a good side that we will need to play very well against to beat has it? I admire your confidence, but you could be in for a shock.

In spite of some good performances, we have only thumped Coventry, so this tearing dale apart is probably OTT. And we have won once away all season. Dale have played very well, generally raising their game against the better opposition (see last night and the PNE results)

If we play at our best, there is no reason why we can't win, but I think its gunna be miles tougher than you think.

Edited by pukka

Serious question. It hasn't entered your head that they are a good side that we will need to play very well against to beat has it? I admire your confidence, but you could be in for a shock.

In spite of some good performances, we have only thumped Coventry, so this tearing dale apart is probably OTT. And we have won once away all season. Dale have played very well, generally raising their game against the better opposition (see last night and the PNE results)

If we play at our best, there is no reason why we can't win, but I think its gunna be miles tougher than you think.

See my last sentence. I'm getting giddy. It's a local game and a chance to move back into playoffs. Lighten up.

I doubt that many fans are expecting anything other than a hard game against Rochdale.

We are a good side in the making, but the table doesn't lie and we are currently not as good as we think we are at times. We can play some beautiful and dangerous football, but not very often for anything like 90 minutes (last night we managed it for about 20) and that isn't often good enough to win games. Particularly against good sides. And Rochdale seem to be a good side - even if they are short a couple of regulars.

A point on Saturday would still be a good result. A win of any type would be superb.

Decent crowd and atmosphere, critical game between two teams on the fringes of the promotion battle. Looking forward to it.

As for our team...with everyone available I am not sure what our best starting 11 is. Wonder if LJ knows at the moment either - the players that have come in on loan or due to injury have performed well.

Rochdale's team last night against MK Dons had 4 defenders aged 23, 23, 20, 20.

A midfield of 18,19 & 22

A strikeforce of 25,29 & 21

It's to be commended but we need to go there on Saturday and snap into everything from the kick off.

That is impressive. If their team continues to do well - there could be some serious cash for them from selling a few of them if needed.

Rachubka

Kusunga - Dieng - Wilson - Mills

Kelly

Johnson - Jones

Philliskirk

Ibehre - Forte

Also, on the Dale forum they're looking into getting a minutes applause / "there's only one Ernie Cooksey" going on 4 minutes, if any 'tics fancy getting involved...

ive mentioned their age at the back on another thread, as a young 20/23 year old... marking the likes of Ibehre and Forte, both very different players in their own right, they'll be :censored:ting it! Get at them early and hope they crumble, I hope that's what we do.

ive mentioned their age at the back on another thread, as a young 20/23 year old... marking the likes of Ibehre and Forte, both very different players in their own right, they'll be :censored:ting it! Get at them early and hope they crumble, I hope that's what we do.

Agree getting at them will be key, but can I ask if we do go infront that we dont lift our foot off the pedal and pummel them into submission someones due a drubbing off us please let it happen Saturday.

Not to mention Poleon is a well built lad that could bully if told to. Would love to see this Roope Riski lad have a go at them last 15 mins if we're winning.

And of course, if he is signed.