Subs.

Etheridge

Kusunga

Dieng

Winchester

Lockwood

Dayton

Poleon

As the squad stands, it is very harsh on Dieng and Kusunga but a we are in desperate need of a leader at the back so get the big man back in.

They also battered a good preston team who brought a big 3000 plus following,

Battered as in the score, however, had less possession, fewer shots and the corner count was against at 1 to 9 so you could say they took their chances better.

Oh and the Preston fans.....2844

As for the team I will go for

Rachubka

Wilson

Wilson

Elokobi

Mills

Kelly

Philliskirk

Jones

Johnson

Forte

Ibhere

Subs.

Etheridge

Kusunga

Dieng

Winchester

Lockwood

Dayton

Poleon

As the squad stands, it is very harsh on Dieng and Kusunga but a we are in desperate need of a leader at the back so get the big man back in.

I've not seen us for a while but hasn't Dieng been getting better & better?

As for the team I will go for

Rachubka

Wilson

Wilson

Elokobi

Mills

Kelly

Philliskirk

Jones

Johnson

Forte

Ibhere

Subs.

Etheridge

Kusunga

Dieng

Winchester

Lockwood

Dayton

Poleon

How can you start elokobi he hasnt played since september. Plus both Kusunga have done well at the back

How can you start elokobi he hasnt played since september. Plus both Kusunga have done well at the back

I would start him because we look more solid with him in the team, when was the last clean sheet we kept ? The back line for me needs a talker and an organiser something we have missed in the last two months.

ive mentioned their age at the back on another thread, as a young 20/23 year old... marking the likes of Ibehre and Forte, both very different players in their own right, they'll be :censored:ting it! Get at them early and hope they crumble, I hope that's what we do.

From what I've heard, O'Connell is getting rave reviews and Lancashire isn't too bad either. They've come up from L2 and are going well in L1, so they'll be used to big target men.

I thought the Sheffield United game would be a better chance to get 3 points, and I stick by that. We'll have to do very well to beat Dale, who've just gone to MK with half a team and got a point.

I'd go for the same team as Saturday, and look to bring on Poleon a bit earlier.

played for us didn't he? on loan from Derby/wigan? played like 5 or 6 games on the wing and was pretty :censored:e from memory... but played a good number of games at a higher level!

Wigan, and he was :censored:e when I saw him. Had skill but didn't know what to do and was 4 1/2 stone. Which is why they sent him on loan I guess

im genuinely confused as to why people are taking Dieng out of the team?? he's been a consistent 8/10 every week and getting better with game time.

same for kusunga, as much as im a big fan of b.wilson, kusungas not put a foot wrong recently and deserves to maintain his place in the team.

im genuinely confused as to why people are taking Dieng out of the team?? he's been a consistent 8/10 every week and getting better with game time.

same for kusunga, as much as im a big fan of b.wilson, kusungas not put a foot wrong recently and deserves to maintain his place in the team.

He's improved massively. My only issue is he hoofs the ball every time he has it and we just lose possession. If I was Johnson I'd tell him if you get the ball, give it Kelly...simples.

Check out both PNE goals you will see on both occasions Kusunga missed heading the ball clear.

Other than that he was fine.

Check out both PNE goals you will see on both occasions Kusunga missed heading the ball clear.

Other than that he was fine.

Whilst your there check out the needless free kick given away by Dieng for PNE second goal. 8/10 every game ? I think thats pushing it a bit improving yes bet we have a proven winner and leader to come in whose not been brought in to warm the bench if he is fit he plays, with no reserve games the quicker he is back the better.

Whilst I think everyone agrees that Dieng is a good and improving player - statistically we were a better defensive unit with Big George in the team.

The worrying trend of conceding goals is I'd guess the reason many want to return to the previous line up.