Lockwood

Reckon he could be the difference between play offs or not towards the end of the season... not that I like his style of play but it's very effective and johnson may just use his experience and knowledge of the game come the big games where we need points at the end of the season!

15 minutes to go, holding on to a slender lead against a team that is coming more and more into the game, I'd have Lockwood on in a shot to shore us up a bit and hold on to the win.

This is how I'd use him to. In fact I think he could develop into the Cliff Byrne role of coaching down the touchline as he warms up. I'd have him on the bench in front of our other back-up CBs, but I'd start them in front of him. He was brilliant as we played for 1-0 wins last season, but this season we aren't really looking for that.

Reckon he could be the difference between play offs or not towards the end of the season... not that I like his style of play but it's very effective and johnson may just use his experience and knowledge of the game come the big games where we need points at the end of the season!

You're right, if he doesn't play we might make them.

He was good in a team that played awful but effective football, but not this team.