Oldham v Doncaster (FA Cup 2nd Round)

So what are peoples thoughts going into this on the back of a 3-0 win away to rochdale, a performance that wasn't great nor poor.

I elect pretty much the same starting 11, but obviously James Wilson is suspended after picking up his 5th booking vs Rochdale.

Kenny

Kusunga, Elekobi, Dieng, Mills

Jones Kelly

Philliskirk, Johnson, Forte

Ibhere (if fit)

2-0 win

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colchester are out aren't they? So I presume Ibehre can play if fit.

Doubt johnson will be able to play either through Villa stopping him or already cup tied with Chesterfield.

Agree with that back four in the absence of J.Wilson though, i fancy Kusunga could be taking that RB slot if he has another good game with Elokobi and Wilson back at CB for the yeovil game.

Colchester are out aren't they? So I presume Ibehre can play if fit.

Doubt johnson will be able to play either through Villa stopping him or already cup tied with Chesterfield.

Agree with that back four in the absence of J.Wilson though, i fancy Kusunga could be taking that RB slot if he has another good game with Elokobi and Wilson back at CB for the yeovil game.

No, they are at home to Peterborough.

What kind of reception can the host of ex 'Tics expect?

Didn't like the sporadic booing of Baxter at Sheff Utd, we should be better than that.

Too right. 'One greedy bastard' being chanted at him was laughable. He was one of the most entertaining players to watch of recent times and after last year's tie at BP he clearly respects the club. Why people choose to jeer him is beyond me. That being said, his diving throughout the first half was not on I thought.

Don't give a toss about Dickov anymore. Tried hard, wasn't very good, said a few sly things afterwards about us. Apathetic. We're doing our own thing now, why care enough to boo?

I don't mind the booing of ex-players or I at least prefer it to cheering a player that no longer wears our shirt. If it makes them feel a bit angry or crap then it takes their focus off the game, then good. Even if a Baxter was so perplexed as to why he was being called greedy, that he started falling over, then that's fine by me. All these ex-players are trying to do now is stop us winning promotion or getting through to the next round of the cup.

I do think an appropriate moment of appreciation for Mr Dickov pre-kick off is in order.

He came. He tried. He failed. But he beat Liverpool as the door slammed into his arse on the way out.

Anything after the game starts is fair game, but a little respect beforehand wouldn't cost anything.

I do think an appropriate moment of appreciation for Mr Dickov pre-kick off is in order.

He came. He tried. He failed. But he beat Liverpool as the door slammed into his arse on the way out.

Anything after the game starts is fair game, but a little respect beforehand wouldn't cost anything.

If I remember rightly when we played at Donny earlier this season, only Furman took some stick, Dickov was left alone.