Oldham v Fleetwood (Away)

Tickets now on sale! Lets hope we take the 1200 they have allocated us!

Tickets for the away fixture with Fleetwood Town have gone on sale to season ticket holders only today.
The club have been allocated 1,200 tickets (858 standing and 419 seating) for the game and to manage the demand, the club are making them available for season ticket holders first.
On production of voucher C in your season ticket book, you can get ONE ticket for the game. This can only be bought from the ticket office and will not be available to purchase online.
Here are the ticket prices:
Standing:
Adult - £20
Over 65 - £15
Under 18 - £15
Under 16 - £12
Under 5 - Free
Seating:
Adult - £22
Over 65 - £17
Under 18 - £17
Under 16 - £14
Under 5 - Free
Tickets for this game will go on general sale on Monday, December 15.
For more information, please contact ticket office manager Andy Steel on 0161 785 5150 or email andy.steel@oldhamathletic.co.uk.

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/away-ticket-news-fleetwood-town-2115744.aspx#S7wCvGtQxFf8TtUT.99

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to book tickets by phone, but the Club has decided to sell only through the two ticket office windows to people in person - no telephone or postal applications.

It's strange for them to be so inflexible.

There are two home games between now & the 15th though but these could go pretty quickly - I'll be surprised if they make general sale.

How many season ticket holders do we have this season?

It's strange for them to be so inflexible.

There are two home games between now & the 15th though but these could go pretty quickly - I'll be surprised if they make general sale.

How many season ticket holders do we have this season?

This may well be the case - does anyone know which home stand is the naughtiest? I fancy a right old tear up.

Are we not getting a bit giddy here after the weekend? Do we honestly think there are that many people desperate for a trip to Fleetwood in mid January?

Yes.

A new ground for many.

A chance to stand.

A day on the piss in Blackpool.

This is only the third away game between now and then - 2nd if you consider how many won't go to MK Dons.

I'm getting my ticket ASAP before they go.

Yes.

A new ground for many.

A chance to stand.

A day on the piss in Blackpool.

This is only the third away game between now and then - 2nd if you consider how many won't go to MK Dons.

I'm getting my ticket ASAP before they go.

Add into he mix the role that we're on and the feel good factor around the club at the minute. People won't want to miss out.

If we've got the tickets then get them on sale, while things are going as well as they are, and adding in the points that Harry made, I've never been more certain of anything that this will be sold out well in advance of general sale.