It's Official - it wasn't Rochdale's fault.......

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way the incidents in this game have been reported, you'd think it was Galatasaray v Fenerbahce!! I think people need to pull their knickers out of their vaginas....

That said, this was the first time in a long time I saw as many incidents (albeit relatively minor ones) inside a ground as occurred that day. It's also the first time I can ever remember a local derby NOT being all ticket. Coincidence? I think not.

Dale's insistence that their decisions had no impact is laughable and smacks of a 6 year old blustering "IT WASN'T ME!!"

Did they make a club statement about any of this? : http://hooliganstv.com/interview-with-ex-member-from-the-chosen-few-rochdale/

I know them lot came across as hilarious pantomime hooligans on telly but 'The Chosen Few' is possibly the worst name for a football firm in living history. It sounds like a Game of Thrones episode.

I know them lot came across as hilarious pantomime hooligans on telly but 'The Chosen Few' is possibly the worst name for a football firm in living history. It sounds like a Game of Thrones episode.

Or perhaps they named themselves after the Dooleys song? That would give anybody pause for thought!