MK Franchise away

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much as I dislike them, I'll be there. To be honest I find it much easier to go now Wimbledon are back in the league and thriving

Play off place still hopefully and last game before Christmas so hoping for a big turnout

I'll be there with my brother and a good mate with half a dozen of his family.

Good stadium, great views, Most comfortable seats in the league, bar at the ground... But it is still wrong how they got there and always will be...

Edited by TheBigDog

I'll be there with my brother and a good mate with half a dozen of his family.

Good stadium, great views, Most comfortable seats in the league, bar at the ground... But it is still wrong how they got there and always will be...

Soulless stadium

Been there 4 times including two consecutive tuesday night 0-0's. One under Penney. Ironically we played okay that night and almost nicked it near the end I think.

Also went to the dreaded 5-0 thrashing, worst away match I've ever been. Only good thing that day was the coach home which was a right laugh considering the hammering we just received. MK were good on the day but we were absolutely terrible, it was like the players were just waiting for the season to finish.

Not seen us score there yet. Few Sheff U fans on twitter saying we looked miles better than MK, saying us and Bristol best sides they have seen (as did several walsall fans). Think this will be tough but me and my dad will be there.

Would honestly love to play them off the park and walk away with a 2 or 3 nil win after controlling the game but can't see it.

Can't see many traveling with it being right before Xmas however hoping for a solid 4-500 or so especially if we beat Yeovil and remain in the play offs.

Edited by aaronoafc

Went for the 0-0 on a Tuesday night and 5-0, both truly awful games.

Great chicken balti pie, bar in the ground, comfy seats... but still not enough to entice me back to what is the worst atmoshphere ive ever been to inside a football stadium, a soulless stadium as someone has put it!

Even if we were top of the league i wouldn't fancy this. Am I right in thinking most of the oasis crew go to this one because there were two rows of southerners behind us for the 0-0 and had a good laugh with them!

You won't ever see me there again. No atmosphere, little pockets of fans dotted around the place so no togetherness and an absolute tosspot of a manager who rarely gives the opposition any credit. Went once (God, it was 6-2 debacle!) just because it was a ground I'd never been to before, but that's it. As much as I love Latics and, given the chance, will watch them at every opportunity, I refuse point blank to put any more of my hard earned into that disgrace of a club. May they descend into obscurity and never reappear.

I went to the national hockey stadium (arena?).

Gareth Owen got substituted very early on for an injury and was replaced by Rob Scott, who got substituted later in the first half for an injury to be replaced by Tierney. I think both subs of those subs were done within 30 minutes or so.

Still won.

Now I need to visit the damn place again to do the new stadium.