MK Franchise away

I went to the national hockey stadium (arena?).

Gareth Owen got substituted very early on for an injury and was replaced by Rob Scott, who got substituted later in the first half for an injury to be replaced by Tierney. I think both subs of those subs were done within 30 minutes or so.

Still won.

Now I need to visit the damn place again to do the new stadium.

I was at that game. We got battered, they couldn't get past Chris Day. Beckett had one chance and we won 1-0...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at that game. We got battered, they couldn't get past Chris Day. Beckett had one chance and we won 1-0...

I went to, did we sell out that game? I seem to remember us filling behind the goal and it being a good atmosphere!

If I had a magic wand I'd do a lot worse than banish them.

I'd inflict the horrific violence on them that we all had to witness at Rochdale.

Proper nawty!

I always wanted Peter's magic panpipes. My continuing crusade began in the early seventies; alas, as yet, I have had no luck. This is probably a good thing as the things I still have planned for those pipes would do little to preserve the innocence of the Topper comic!

How is he any different from our manager?

I spoke to his wife a few years ago when I worked in insurance, she had undisclosed points on her vehicle and refused to pay the extra premium she owed. She said her husband was a famous football manager and that if we didn't waive the money and deal with her claim she would contact the papers.

I told her that the papers would be more interested in a football manager not paying what he owed and driving up the price of everyone elses insurance. She was horrible. Didn't like it when I told her I had never heard of her husband.

I spoke to his wife a few years ago when I worked in insurance, she had undisclosed points on her vehicle and refused to pay the extra premium she owed. She said her husband was a famous football manager and that if we didn't waive the money and deal with her claim she would contact the papers.

I told her that the papers would be more interested in a football manager not paying what he owed and driving up the price of everyone elses insurance. She was horrible. Didn't like it when I told her I had never heard of her husband.

She was in Brookside, wasn't she...

I wasn't going anyway, but that's another good reason. :shakeit:

Anyone going down on the train if so what time is best?

I fancy the train myself for this one, currently 48 quid is the cheapest i can find which is fine, one thing putting me off is the time of year, its bloody cold and it'd be just my luck that it gets postponed!

Remember we were due to play them at a similar date in December a few years back and it got called off at 10am the morning of the game due to surrounding areas being treacherous

Pedant

rather than 10am in the evening?

/Pedant

Edit: someone-is-wrong-on-the-internet-300x300

Edited by blueatheart

I went to, did we sell out that game? I seem to remember us filling behind the goal and it being a good atmosphere!

Remember for the power of Beckett's shot which nearly broke the net