Good to see

Butler is doing that job now and it still isn't working,Dickov doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes he puts his faith in poor players,we were trying to survive in the championship with players like wabaara and furman playing regularly i.e..dickovs favourites

Are you persisting with a 4-4-1-1 and is the striker getting isolated?

Is Dickov constantly going off at the 4th official rather than directing the players on the pitch who are under performing?

Edited by GlossopLatic

Are you persisting with a 4-4-1-1 and is the striker getting isolated?

Is Divkov constantly going off at the 4th official rather than directing the players on the pitch who are under performing?

Dickov has tried every formation going nothing is working the same as it didn't work in the championship which is a massive step up from this league as you may find out next season if you make a mistake in this league you can get away with it but you will be punished in the championship,i think why Donny aren't at the bottom now is because the league is :censored:,Dickov stands by the 4th official complaining all game,donny fans give him some stick.

Dickov has tried every formation going nothing is working the same as it didn't work in the championship which is a massive step up from this league as you may find out next season if you make a mistake in this league you can get away with it but you will be punished in the championship,i think why Donny aren't at the bottom now is because the league is :censored:,Dickov stands by the 4th official complaining all game,donny fans give him some stick.

Yep. Hasn't changed one bit. He is a very likeable person, but he is a crap manager. He actually had some good players at his disposal at times, but the quality of the football was poor-terrible. To imply that he left because he had taken as far as possible (ie relegation zone) and that we were anything other than very patient with him is an outright lie. We were very patient and he was very poor.

When he first joined us i wrote to him (tongue-in-cheek) to say id' forgiven him for diving and getting City a penalty. Well, i take it back. He cheated and then and he's lying now.