LJ's Punishment

"I feel like there is punishment needed for that one so I'll determine what it will be. I don't think there was enough going on verbally or physically so there will be some form of punishment". LJ's comments from yesterday.

So, if you were the manager what punishment would you dish out?

Ronnie Moore when at Tranmere brought in the players on a Sunday to watch their own “Nightmare Before Christmas” video.

"I feel like there is punishment needed for that one so I'll determine what it will be. I don't think there was enough going on verbally or physically so there will be some form of punishment". LJ's comments from yesterday.

So, if you were the manager what punishment would you dish out?

Bring out the gimp

Oldham doesn't begin with D

It's not alphabetical for 2nd round winners, 1 to 44 are the Prem and Champ teams in alphabetical order, but 45-64 are in the order that they were draw out in the 2nd round. E.g. match 1 drawn out in the 2nd round is number 45 in the 3rd and match 20 in the 2nd is 64 in the 3rd...I think.

It's not alphabetical for 2nd round winners, 1 to 44 are the Prem and Champ teams in alphabetical order, but 45-64 are in the order that they were draw out in the 2nd round. E.g. match 1 drawn out in the 2nd round is number 45 in the 3rd and match 20 in the 2nd is 64 in the 3rd...I think.

Yup that is correct, go to the top of the class, bosh.

True, but the disturbance to the space time continuum caused by our defeat means it's unlikely the ball with our number will be drawn out at the same time as the Doncaster ball is in the new parallel universe that we've now entered.

True, but the disturbance to the space time continuum caused by our defeat means it's unlikely the ball with our number will be drawn out at the same time as the Doncaster ball is in the new parallel universe that we've now entered.

That may be true, but has the space time continuum ever tried to win an arm wrestle against George Elokobi?

Until it does then I have no time for it.

Make key players like Kelly when the planets are perfectly aligned and the short 10 ten yard forward pass is on leaving Philiskirk who is running forward and through on a 1 on 1 chance with there keeper not :censored: up and pass it 6 foot behind him!

To be fair, we normally spread the ball wide when such opportunities arise.

Then Brian Wilson hits it against the first defender.