Yeovil on Saturday

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think LJ is reluctant now to use two holding midfielders at home, maybe that's why he left Dieng out of the Doncaster game.

I would have thought that 2 holding midfielders would work with a flair player like Johnson also in the midfield. Still nice to have positive options though.

how are people leaving dieng and kasunga out of the team?? they've been top notch since called into the team, getting better week on week... I mean none of us know what johnson will pick but I personally would want

Kenny

Kasunga, Wilson, Dieng, Mills

Kelly

Johnson Jones

Philliskirk

Ibehre Forte

I agree with BP1960 about crosses into the box being key. If we try to over play with the passing then it could be another frustrating game. Good deliveries to Ibehre could be the match winning tactic.

I think this will be an interesting game and has all the hallmarks of Gills, Crawley & Doncaster and am sure GJ will adopt identical tactics and so i think the defeating of such teams and tactics will be vital to how we finish this year.

For me there needs to be both width and variety and decisive 1st touches in around the box.

I definitely think Dieng and Kusunga should be in the line up somewhere.

Let us hope we have moved on from the frustrations of those 3 games above..

I'm slightly worried about today. I :censored:ing hate playing Yeovil, they've done a job on us so many times and snook away with a 0-0 draw or 1-0 win withough playing anything other than containing smash and grab football. An early goal and not falling behind is crucial.

No Forte or Kelly in the squad. 3-5-2?

@OfficialOAFC: #OAFC TEAM NEWS: Kenny, B. Wilson, Kusunga, J.Wilson, Elokobi, Mills, Dieng, Jones, Johnson, Philliskirk, Ibehre.

@OfficialOAFC: #OAFC SUBS: Rachubka, Dayton, Morgan-Smith, Winchester, Tidser, Poleon, Mellor.

Edited by opinions4u