Kelly and Forte

Someone sneezes in the ticket office and we hear about it, arguably our two main players are out and we hear nothing until the teamsheets are in, ok.

Hi Brendan?

Louis here, just letting you know that Van Persie isn't available tomorrow so make sure you don't waste your time planning to combat him.

Cheers

Hi Brendan?

Louis here, just letting you know that Van Persie isn't available tomorrow so make sure you don't waste your time planning to combat him.

Cheers

Nope, not at all, people will say we've got no right to hear about any news until it is announced but given the amount of leaks that come out of there it was somewhat surprising to me that not a peep was heard about these two injuries.

Any news on why they were absent today, with all the conspiracy theories flying around suprised there hasnt been a mention of our captain and top scorers omission in any post or pre match interviews.

Heard rumblings of Forte sold to Blackpool... source, heard stewards talking about it?

Nope, not at all, people will say we've got no right to hear about any news until it is announced but given the amount of leaks that come out of there it was somewhat surprising to me that not a peep was heard about these two injuries.

Mind games, too much of that goes on these days frightened of letting the position know your team.

Mind games, too much of that goes on these days frightened of letting the position know your team.

Reminds me of the great Tales about Shankly discussing the oppositions weaknesses before big games,had his players convinced world beaters where just mere Pub players.Think Johnson senior must have done the same yesterday,then our lot went and helped them believe it

Reminds me of the great Tales about Shankly discussing the oppositions weaknesses before big games,had his players convinced world beaters where just mere Pub players.Think Johnson senior must have done the same yesterday,then our lot went and helped them believe it

I wonder if GJ had told his players to get at players of ours who have a tendency to dwell on the ball like Kusunga and Dieng?

I noticed how sharply his Yeovil men closed down those two in particular.

Edited by BP1960

I wonder if GJ had told his players to get at players of ours who have a tendency to dwell on the ball like Kusunga and Dieng?

I noticed how sharply his Yeovil men closed down those two in particular.

Without a doubt, what I found strange was our insistance in playing it out they had 3 or 4 men pressing as a unit, reverting to the good old lump up the field may have made them think twice, they certainly wouldnt of had the legs if we had mixed it up a little.

Without a doubt, what I found strange was our insistance in playing it out they had 3 or 4 men pressing as a unit, reverting to the good old lump up the field may have made them think twice, they certainly wouldnt of had the legs if we had mixed it up a little.

I agree,well and truly " did a job on us",like Dickov last week,like Ronnie Mooore had a habit of doing on us as well.

Edited by BLUMAX

Lump it up the field !!!....that's what we were doing yesterday weren't we?