Your team v MK Dons

The reason we got something out of games at places like Swindon, Sheff Utd, Peterborough, County and Rochdale was because we set up to get something out of the game, usually away from home we can play a bit more as these better teams have to come at you instead of sitting in and playing for draws, if the idea is to sit there for 90 minutes and hope MK dont get through us we will end up getting battered again, go back to what we was doing solid in the middle with outlets out wide, good energy and a positive frame of mind and we may just get something.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been better than fine. He's been very good. I'd still have him in the line up, probably at right back with Dieng in the middle with Wilson...

That's how I'd have it too, Brian Wilson not been nearly good enough in his form since coming back, same can be said for Elokobi.

You might have to revise your selections depending on more information.

LJ says in today's Advertiser;

"I think we are going to have two or three players out all week, they could still play even though they haven't trained "

I wonder if he means the illness bug has struck again - and who are they this time?

Edited by BP1960