Have The Wheels Fell Off

As positive as I would like to be, in my opinion, the wheel has well and truly fallen off - in very spectacular style - in the past few weeks. In reality, any Latics team today should have been chomping at the bit to go out and steamroller Crewe. They didn't - we lost at home to 10 men - and there is no excuse. Season over in my view - I`ll stick by them as always but prepare for a very difficult second half of the campaign.

Wheels have well and truly fallen off! We have been playing with less and less intensity for a few weeks now and Yeovil / MK Dons was the bottom off the barrel. Reckon we'll slowly get better but nowhere near a playoff side and even if somehow we were to be and went up. We'd have the worst point tally for a Championship side. Unfortunately with the current owners and crowd sizes we'll only ever be a League one side at best. That's how it is I'm afraid folks!!

Wheels have well and truly fallen off! We have been playing with less and less intensity for a few weeks now and Yeovil / MK Dons was the bottom off the barrel. Reckon we'll slowly get better but nowhere near a playoff side and even if somehow we were to be and went up. We'd have the worst point tally for a Championship side.

It often doesn't work like that

Wheels have well and truly fallen off! We have been playing with less and less intensity for a few weeks now and Yeovil / MK Dons was the bottom off the barrel. Reckon we'll slowly get better but nowhere near a playoff side and even if somehow we were to be and went up. We'd have the worst point tally for a Championship side. Unfortunately with the current owners and crowd sizes we'll only ever be a League one side at best. That's how it is I'm afraid folks!!

Latics Player said we were swarming all over them, especially first half.

As positive as I would like to be, in my opinion, the wheel has well and truly fallen off - in very spectacular style - in the past few weeks. In reality, any Latics team today should have been chomping at the bit to go out and steamroller Crewe. They didn't - we lost at home to 10 men - and there is no excuse. Season over in my view - I`ll stick by them as always but prepare for a very difficult second half of the campaign.

Agree with that apart from one thing: the season isn't over. Unless we stop the rot soon we could be the team that drops like a stone in the 2nd half of the season.