Survey - The Role of Football in Supporters' Identity

Hi guys, Thanks for doing the survey. I had a lot of responses from Oldham fans today, so thank you for keeping it high up the page with your debate.

Regarding the devolution debate you have had. I only included the 'English votes for English Laws' option as it is one of the options being proposed at the moment, whether rightly or wrongly, and from my survey so far it is the most popular option with 23%. But interestingly only 16 people have so far put devolution down as one of their three priorities, showing its importance is being exaggerated by political classes.

Anyways, if you want to have a look over the results so far, you can see them here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Jg8H3qdzr2ijsRKe6xLIfaCdVJXMtkAyOxblgM9U6Jk/viewanalytics

I really can't be bothered doing surverys of any sort but one about the identity of football fans and their views on devolution? Get a job!

Yeah thought the same I think the whole thing about national identity is actually bollox it's just a piece of land I'm neither proud nor ashamed of it.

I support England at football cricket rugby team GB at the Olympics.

I think next years general election is going to be absolutely dreadful as their is knowone to vote for at all unless your rich (the Tories) want to vote for people with no backbone (miliband and clegg) Or ukip well sorry I work with poles Greeks and Muslims and I like them and they are good at their jobs and contributing to our economy.

On devolution i'd rather we were part of the uk rather than breaking it up so rather we were governed out of London.

• 1 month later...