Striker a priority

Did it take a deflection? I don't know, I wasn't there.

That's what Matt Chambers reckoned.

It was hard to see from where Gillingham's shoddy stewards placed us (with some fans forced to stand in aisles) but he got a hand to it looked like he should have saved it.

Not that if excuses some of our defending today.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got news for everyone seasons over not wanting to sound defeatest but I suspect thats how Corney and Co are viewing it, main aim now looks to be staying up.

Latics are three points outside the top six. One of the teams above Latics is also three points outside the top six, whilst the rest, up to seventh, are two and one point outside the top six. Latics have games in hand on four of the teams above them.

Do you think that those other clubs and their fans regard their season as "over"?

At this stage last season, Latics had 27pts.

Bristol City had 23pts, standing second from bottom. Did they think their season was over?

Latics are three points outside the top six. One of the teams above Latics is also three points outside the top six, whilst the rest, up to seventh, are two and one point outside the top six. Latics have games in hand on four of the teams above them.

Do you think that those other clubs and their fans regard their season as "over"?

At this stage last season, Latics had 27pts.

Bristol City had 23pts, standing second from bottom. Did they think their season was over?

The problem is we have 2 wins in ten, no strikers and the players just don't care enough to bother giving 100% every game.

Add the fact that we have a wafer thin squad with the likes of Dayton coming off the bench means we simply don't have the ammunition to win enough games

The problem is we have 2 wins in ten, no strikers and the players just don't care enough to bother giving 100% every game.

Add the fact that we have a wafer thin squad with the likes of Dayton coming off the bench means we simply don't have the ammunition to win enough games

You're right we haven't won enough games.....8 from 25 is poor and have failed to win in 17.

We have à minus goal difference get again....I can't remember the last time we finished à season on +

However to say the team don't want it enough is bollocks....the simple reason is we'ré not Good enough!